[2010.11.07] Arashi is selected as "Hosts" for Kohaku, what about SNSD and KARA?

neris

It's nice that Kara got 2nd place but I think it's kinda....unfair.

TBH, Kohaku rating been going down and maybe that's why they're looking for Hallyu artists to go on there to boost their ratings.

But as a long time jpop fans too, lots of people work for YEARS and not go on this show but Kara and SNSD debuted for couple months in Japan and already got spots.....it's kinda...unfair. :\

But as a Kara fan I'm happy they're getting attention

SECOND PLACE~~ <3

Oh, wow. I can't believe they're so successful after only a few months of Japanese promotions. I'm so proud, I can't even describe it. :]

If they do end up being on Kohaku, it'd be such a happy day. Even better if they're with SNSD because then we can see more friendly interactions! :thumbup:

Whoa! I was surprised to see KARA beat KAT-TUN in that poll... haha and then #4 is SNSD and the poll bar thingie is pink. XD Sorry, I just had to point that out. Anyway I hope both SNSD and KARA will be chosen to show up on Kohaku...I mean they deserve it, and I'd love seeing some more SNSD-KARA interactions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...