[2010.11.09] KARA Challenges Actress Roles for the First Time

xichigo

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so is this like a mix of a variety show and a drama??

WAAH I CANT WAIT! the picture is very pretty! pink suits

them~

But due to their inexperience with love, various problems come up during their missions.

lol! especially our magnae Jiyoung <3 aah! anticipating!

so much excitement in me right now!!! thanks for sharing

the news :thumbup1:

Oooh I can't wait!!!! This is incredible!! I just hope that there will be a version with English subtitles out there! So they will be playing themselves? However in the synopsis, it says that they will be undercover agents...? I guess more details will be released as the date draws near :D

The premise is a little odd, but it's probably because they left off some bit like "then they break up with them to cause massive emotional damage", or something. I can remember reading a manga that had a character who works for an agency that hires out actors to seduce their customers' boyfriends/girlfriends, usually to test them or make it easier to break up with them. I kind of want to read it now, so if anyone can tell me the title, I'd be much obliged.

so excited about this! from the description i can't tell if it's a reality/variety show or drama, but in any case can't wait to see them act! gyuri should be really excited, i remember her mentioning she wants to pursue acting in the future.