[2010.11.09] KARA Challenges Actress Roles for the First Time

xichigo

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

During the drama, they will try various ways to put the target man in a trance and fall for them. They are looking forward to beginning production at the end of this month, but since it’s their first time they’re also nervous.

This sentence caught my eye too. Is this a reality show or just a scripted drama? If this is real that would be a bit too shocking. I am sure that this is a scripted drama. Anyway it would be very interesting to see their acting skills. I am really interested in seeing how Jing would act. She is still very young. I wonder if she is feeling shy about this.

I am excited but I have a bit of a strange feeling inside. The thing here is this. Since this would be a love drama, I could usually guaranteed there would be a "kiss" somewhere. Yes there would be a good chance for a kiss. This part should be taken out. That somehow shattered my views of them being "innocent girls". They would be doing what a seductress would do. I am not to sure how this would turn out if a you began to imagine about it. :sweatdrop: I would say expect the unexpected. But I hope it is not as bad as imagined.

Edited by Palaverist

found a link with a few more details about their upcoming drama. Can't read Japanese though (maybe somebody can translate?), but with google translate it seems to describe some of the other cast members along with more information about the premise of the show.

http://kikaku.tvguide.or.jp/drama_guide/2011winter/00000228.html

Edited by jumping

• 2 weeks later...