[2010.11.09] KARA Challenges Actress Roles for the First Time

xichigo

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KARA doing "Love Missions" as herselves? "GREATSU!!!" Using different techinques, well they have really charmed us with different things that goes from cute "Pretty Girls" to a Mature and sexy "Lupin" & "Jumping" image so it isn't problem and a "BOSS". Cool.

Almost all November things ("The day who Budda comes" for me, Jumping, etc.) happened so I want January NOW!

I dont feel like welcoming this show when I first read about it @_@ I'm freaking out to be honestly. I usually don't have a good impression about Japan and all their love/romance/dating related stuffs. Hopefully the show won't turn out as bad as my imagination (in which the scripts are cheap and crap lol) Anyway congratulations to KARA on their first leading acting!!! (anxiously) Can't wait to watch the first episode! Its better be hilarious & enjoyable rather than creepy & serious haha

thanks for the the news :D

hahah, i'm in ecstatic state at its extreme end now. to see all 5 acting together & playing whatever characters in a tv drama is dream comes true but please no kissing scenes! probably one of them to receive the best newcomer award! lol. this is really a nice piece of news!

This sounds really cool!!

But will this show be scripted? Im not sure bout it...

Is a drama but the description sounds like a variety show

I dont want it to be scripted!! I wanna see kara being themselves more :)