[2010.11.09] KARA Challenges Actress Roles for the First Time

xichigo

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm I don't have any idea on idol based shows on Japan, I wonder how does the audience think of them. From the description, it seems like a reality, yet it is kind of scripted show. Don't know sure it will be fun but its something quite new and bold to me.

And I hope there won't be any back firing effects. Granted we will be able to see more of them but don't think it will be taken as drama acting...

I couldn't believe it when I saw it, wow KARA get to "acted", I not sure if you can called it acting since it like a reality love show. It more liek a matchmaking show it but it doesn't matter, KARA are defintely known in japan. So they would be speak korean and japanese, I fine with that, beside their japanese always has improve tremously. Wow I can't believe first mc now this, wow I don't see any other korean band doing show like KARA are. I think they would defintely be one of the group who make a splash in japan. They have their own show in japan, and now this, they are defintely going to recognized. I can't wait to see it, for me it would seem like it mnet scandal show, where they set up a celebrities with a orindary person

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

I seriously can't call it drama, it just sounds like a part of a variety show.

I mean, like We Got Married, they're acting to be something, but it's a variety and this is, more or less, the same case.

Anyways, I'm happy for them although I wonder how awkward will be for some of them xDD

LOL the storyline for the drama is so weird and awkward! Instead of killing their prey they have to find ways to seduce them?? Is it actually a drama though? Sounds like more of a reality TV series..minus the reality part. This will be great screen-time for kara but I'm not sure if I want to see our girls seducing men..especially japanese men (you know how they get >_<). It's too early to judge but I'll have to watch the 1st episode and input my thoughts then.

Is it really a drama?

The premise of the show has KARA working for an underworld service as for-hires, but instead of killing their targets, their missions require them to make those men fall in love with them. Each week, a mysterious boss will give them their new target

Yes now i will seduce my female victms insted of killing them... cause sometimes I have a werid need to people (enemies) XD.

Not, really, so how each member will react is something to see cause I expect to see KARA in more crazy situations each chapter and watch an evolution from all. (Especially "sweet child Jing".)