[2008.12.19] Kara, Due to Cold and Fatigue "Group Emergency Room Trip"...Not too serious

tinggg

Idol group Kara went to the hospital due to cold and fatigue.

200812191613241002_1.jpg

After taping KBS2's Music Bank at KBS studios on the 19th, the members yelped in pain and searched for a hospital somewhere.

Besides the ones who are in more severe condition, Han Seungyeon and Koo Hara, the others are returning to KBS studios.

DSP's representative told AsiaE over the phone that "none of the members are in serious condition. They just didn't seem to be feeling well after the recording, so they thought they'd do a check at the hospital."

He added "Because they started getting busy recently with the year-end schedule, which caused fatigue, and they caught a cold, so the members have been tired. They've been working very hard to improve their stage appearances."

In the meantime, Kara's recent second mini album's title song "Pretty Girl" is gaining a lot of popularity.

Link: http://www.asiae.co.kr/uhtml/read.jsp?idxno=462155

Link Credit to Mae and Tip Off: Peter :lol:

Translated by cool Pillow Tinggg@KARAholic

Only Take out with Full Credits. Do not add in or remove anything else.

^^ thanks Tinggg.. seriously i really think seungyeon is going to get into something way more serious if she doesn't slow down a bit. let the other members take some load off.. although it must have been bad if the members themselves voiced to go to the hospital :lol:

Seungyeon needs to rest! and i hope Hara's okay too.. well all of them.

this better not be a taste of what's to come..

Seungyeon should take it easy. I think DSP is throwing too many jobs at her even if it will rise their popularity and of course her own. I feel like she's got so many things on her shoulders. It's making me panic for her.

And yeah all of them should take it easy. :lol: Just in particular, Seungyeon~ But I guess with rising popularity you have rising health risks. ):

Thanks tinggg~

Awww! I guess I should've seen this coming. Every single popular artist seems to suffer from fatigue at least once :/ I guess since SY and Hara are most busiest they're the ones who suffer most...

But feel better girls!!<3

At least they checked up early, and not let their condition get worse as it already is.

TT__TT Poor Kara (and I can't even imagine SY with her tight sched)

I hope they get better, I mean, it's not really serious but still..

The cold weather's putting a strain on their health! >.>

Kara've been really busy since the comeback, they seriously need some rest, and get back on stage healthly! Health first!! Kara fightiing!

SY is really a hard working girl, but she need to rest like every one else! Seungyeonnie! All the Mc jobs, shows and the performances are rly tiring... I think she should quit something :"( Its sad to see them sick...

Hope to see a healthly Kara soon! *I remember Gyuri already said Health first! so FIGHTING *

Ahhh, scared me for a moment! I'm glad it's

Not too serious. Poor girls, Seung yeon really

Does need a break. She's been too busy,

Especially since now she's chosen as the new

Inkigayo MC. They need rest, hwaiting Kara !