[MV] 4th Mini Album - Jumping

first of all thank you for sharing.

i'm so glad that even though there are similarities between the the 2 version of mv, there are new things i get to see in the korean one.

i can see the clothes connections that kara uses for their photo teaser (kor)in the mv

thumbs up ^^

Woot 1080p! LOVE the korean version as well because the song is a bit edgier than the japanese version, and OMG Hara is SO CUTE!!! I don't like how they incorporated japanese PV clips in the Kor version though, wished they would have given the korean version a fresh MV. It's fine though, I'll take what I can get :D.

Also can't wait for the storyline MV!

I need to get used to the Korean version because I was sing the Japanese version...I really like the mv. I liked both Korean and Japanese version. I also liked how they just didn't do all of it a dance version. Everyone looked pretty!^-^

Thanks for sharing ^-^

thanks for sharing, i'm still used to the japanese version,

the "take on me" part sounds weird in my opinion, i misheard it as "tickle me"

which prolly doesn't make sense...

at least there's some additional scenes and they look really pretty in them...

:thumbup: <3 kara

^

can't stop laughing @ "tickle me".

imo this mv is better than its pv, mainly because it comprised the monochrome geometric patterns. lol.

they are nicely presented so now please bring on the storyline mv. :)

Finally watched the MV. I think its GREAT and AWESOME. The MV is still great (even though it wasn't so different from the PV). Our girls are looking great as always. I'm just hoping they have the MV with the storyline out soon.

I'm still trying to get used to K-Jumping lol. But I love both Jumping xD

Thanks for the vids!

Nice one! Thx for sharing it!!!

My thoughts on the video... I liked the beginning! Hara looked so beautiful hehe. And guess what!?! THERE ANOTHER BED!!! Haha. KARA is always on beds in every MV huh? xD.

I still gotta get used to the Korean version though, since I have listened to the Japanese version countless times, making me think that's the only way to listen to it.

• 1 month later...

I reeeaaallly like this song... It's starting to grow on me everyday, and I'm liking it better than Lupin, and it's starting to grow on Mister haha~

I love the video, it suits the style of Jumping so well. I love the close-ups, they look sooo pretty! Are they shaped contacts for the close-ups? Their eyes are like the first thing that I look at as soon as they switch to a close-up o_o

The only complaint is that some of the girls' hair styles don't look that great... Like Nicole kind of needs bangs, she doesn't look too hot without them =(

• 1 month later...