[Other] BearPaw CF & the making

ginny_gin

LOOL OMG THOSE BEHIND THE SCENE MOMENTS!!

Nicole & Hara were sooooooo cute teasing her little unnie like that, haha so unexpected!

Seungyeon's def the tease target of the kids now :P her expression was freaking hilarious LOOOL!!

thanks for sharing!!!

OMG~ the girls are all so adorable here. :thumbup:

And I think Seungyeon should try doing a comedy drama LOL, I think she's got talents for comedy.

I love the boots too! But I've got too much shoes already..........will spend the next few days resisting to check out bearpaws... :bored:

THEY LOOK SO DAMN GOOD IN THE CF!!!!! :eyelove:

GyulCole's reaction when they saw the dog was hilarious hahaha. And I almost had a heart attack when Hara played with the dog, I didn't know whether the dog or Hara was cuter :sweatdrop:

Jing and Ham looked so prettyyyyy~

So so so so so cute ahhh im dying now thanks sooooo much for sharing this made me day~!!!

Fun CF to watch, but I can't help but wonder if BearPaw could have chosen another song to fit their CF; jumping just doesn't quite fit as apposed to a more cheerful song such as binks or burn IMO. The hug between Hara and Ham is totally jjang :lol2: Ham's like get off meeee XDD. What was Gyuri and Jing talking that ended up with Nicole flicking Jing in the head hahaha.