[2010.11.10] Kara's photoshoot in Thailand, Phuket.

blazetorrent25

KARA left for fairy-tales world. Gyuri, Nicole, Seungyeon, Jiyoung, and Hara left for Thailand on Oct 29th for 4 days 3 night for a scheduled photo shoot. This time the photo shoot concept is fairy-tale.

Selcas taken before leaving for Thailand at the Airport which appears very often these days at online sites for Airport Fashion good example. They tend to have rather cool urban women sense of fashion.

In addition to airport fashion, Sports Seoul exclusively revealed different looks of KARA transforming into fairy-tales during their photo shoot in Thailand.

#Airport Fashion's Good Example

Gyuri appeared at Airport with her usual Goddess look. Gyuri looked mature with her hair flowing naturally blonde and dark sunglasses as well as matching scarf. Her aura radiated even with her legs slightly hidden in her boots.

coming201011092224410.jpg

#Airport fashion's Good Example 2

Hara also like Gyuri showing stylish and fashionista look at the airport. With her fine hair and sunglasses, Hara adopted loose-fit style while emphasizing the patterns on her coat and handbag which somehow turn out to have a halo effect.

coming201011092224412.jpg

#Carriage ride (Old fashioned carriage)

Jiyoung, Seungyeon,and Gyuri (From left side) took a ride on an old fashion carriage. Each of them with their individual charms, Jiyoung the Maknae Showing her cute look, while Seungyeon with her cute dimples with her hands and Gyuri waving with her hands.

coming201011092224413.jpg

#Nicole the Proud Lady

Nicole is wearing a medieval dress, Staring at camera with her arrogant eyes. In the middle of preparing for shooting while Hara and Jiyoung are rushing to get ready, Nicole's Look is impressive in this shoot.

coming201011092224414.jpg

#Miss Yellow Hat

Seungyeon Greet camera with a big smile. Her light yellow color hat goes well with her bright smile.

coming201011092224415.jpg

#Women in White dresses at the beach

Nicole and Hara dressed in white gowns walking along the beach. They both walked gently with their dresses touching the water and slightly wet which is just like a scene from a movie.

coming201011092224416.jpg

Source: Hankooki

Translated by aank1 @ Karaholic.

Do not take without credits.

Edited by mae
Replaced with translations.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh thought they only went for 2 days, i must have miscalculated.

"fairy tale going on an excursion"?

anyway thanks for sharing here but where were the other 3 brides? heheh.

gyul in the 3rd picture kills big time!

They all look so pretty~! <3 Jiyoung, Gyuri, and Seungyeon look like they're wearing costumes for a fairytale play or a play that's set in the Victorian times or something. That yellow dress really suits Seungyeon too~! ^^ I love that pic of Nicole and Hara wearing white dresses too, even though it's small. Those two look so pure :)

cant wait till the release of the photo spread!

Nicole and Hara looks stunning in those white dress :eyelove:

and what Gyuri's wearing in the biggest picture totally

makes her looking more like a goddess!! but my favorite

picture is Hammy's single shot <33 thanks for sharing :thumbup:

OMG they all look so gorgeous!! hara and nicole in wedding dress beside the seashore is sweett..the old-time dress suits gyuri so welll!!! i love that hat on hammie~ it goes well with her bangs! i cant wait for the photos :D

Nicole is wearing a medieval dress

Gyuri looked mature with her hair flowing naturally blonde

Hahahaha these are hilarious!

And omo, the goddess is spilling her aura everywhere. But I gotta say I love the HaNi wedding pic. Omg someone put that on a poster and I'd buy it.