[2010.11.12] KARA

dookiemonstar

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it's stupid that they're banning their outfits.

i think it's mostly because jiyoung's a minor b/c that was their reasoning for some other group.

but seriously, those outfits are not revealing at all.

what's the problem anyway, it's nothing people haven't seen before

i don't see the point of banning the girl group outfits while guys can still be shirtless.

double standards ftl.

Man they always know how to ruin everything don't they and I hate their double-standards,I mean so a guy can go on stage rip his shirt and it's okay but a girl showing her belly or thighs not doing anything inappropriate can't go on stage and has to be covered with layers of clothes?(might as well make all the girls wear long sleeves,pants and even gigantic coats while ur at it!)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really dont get it what was the problems with the outfits :(

i think there is other more revealing outfits then this on other group...

i soo dont understand... this is some kind of injustice :( *sorry for my poor English*

• 1 month later...

the outfits arent even that revealing...but im all good,lol cause i honestly dont like their outfits,especially hara's(like the 'tarzan' outfit :sweatdrop: ), i like jings tho and its not revealing,shes all covered up,so if dsp is gonna change their outfit,hope itll be like that.(the black one)

do you know what show is this?

thanks.

why would they do such a thing, and I agree some other groups show a lot more revealing outfits. this is injustice :(