[2010.11.12] KARA

dookiemonstar

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the outfits arent even that revealing...but im all good,lol cause i honestly dont like their outfits,especially hara's(like the 'tarzan' outfit :sweatdrop: ), i like jings tho and its not revealing,shes all covered up,so if dsp is gonna change their outfit,hope itll be like that.(the black one)

i'm sure their stylist will changed dat 2 more gorgeous outfit..hyun joong once mentioned dat SS501 love ya outfit revealed their chest, but they changed dat..n it look great doesn't it???i'm sure things will go same wif kara..

are they kidding me ?? and didnt snsd wear those shorts and showing thier belly in their cowboy outfit ,,not hating on them but if u gonna make strict regulation do it in all groups...any way kara looks great in anything ...let see what the stylist have in mind

^^ I think the difference between Mister and Jumping outfits are their concept.

Mister was according to the construction worker image,

and Jumping is just... i have no idea LOL!! Shiny? hahaha

Probably is a sexy image so it was banned... probably not the showing of belly buttons, i see many other girl groups showing them.

Well just my 2 cents, i may be wrong :D

auh~poor our lovely kara right..also..the stylist unnies..it must been hard 4 them..since comeback just around the corner jpan activities..they must been so busy n tired..hope our girls get more fired up n perform the best on stage..but kinda wierd right..suddenly on KARA they put the articles..not gonna bash other groups but.. tere r many girl group/solo that wear way more sexy dress rather than kara..aouh..fellin so bad 4 DSP teams..hwaiting!!

Seriosly? I see more suggestive things everyday on TV (I don't know well Korea & Japan, but they have anime characters that are more suggestive, and they aren't banned [until American dub edits...])

Well if Jumping outfits are "too hot for TV", what is going to be used? The Cheerleader outfits from "Smart Sports ver." or old outfits? ("Mr." again? or "2Me"?) I'm a little angry now... but what can I do? A ban is a ban.