• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
dookiemonstar

[2010.11.12] KARA

124 posts in this topic

I don't mind what the standards are, every country has it's own customs and traditions, I just wish they were applied and enforced evenly

it's kinda disappointing, I really like the outfit :o

but the new outfit is fine. I think I'm just biased. keke~

although they changed their outfits, they still looked good for their comeback stage on music bank XDXDXD

They did look good. The outfits are interesting. I wouldn't be against seeing some belly buttons, though, hurr.

What matters is their singing and dancing skills, Kara is still good without showing too much of their bodies.

Go Go Kara! :thumbup:

an outfit change is just a small problem, what matters most is their singing and dancing, they are still great no matter what they wear

well well well. i've heard this news but i havent read it by myself yet :P

i hate the fact that their outfits are getting banned but their new outfits are also gorgeous!

i love the high-waist short and the long sleeved shirt. i love all of them! :eyelove:

LOL KARA'S JJANG! :thumbup1:

i honestly don't mind the outfits either way. I still like the song. though the outfits from the MV were hot!

so i guess it makes sense to have them make a bit of an alteration to the cloth

yay i dont know about this news... lol is freaking UNFAIR!~~~ :thumbdown: lol

why they did not banned mister outfit? is more daring than jumping lol....

:thumbdown:

i don't think the outfits cause any real problems... but i guess you have to stick by rules that were set then...

If those outfits were in a western music video, they would be considered conservative :P still, at least we get to see them in the music videos.

i think it's stupid that they're banning their outfits.

i think it's mostly because jiyoung's a minor b/c that was their reasoning for some other group.

but seriously, those outfits are not revealing at all.

what's the problem anyway, it's nothing people haven't seen before

i don't see the point of banning the girl group outfits while guys can still be shirtless.

double standards ftl.

Man they always know how to ruin everything don't they and I hate their double-standards,I mean so a guy can go on stage rip his shirt and it's okay but a girl showing her belly or thighs not doing anything inappropriate can't go on stage and has to be covered with layers of clothes?(might as well make all the girls wear long sleeves,pants and even gigantic coats while ur at it!)

Ahhhh what a waste! Every single KARA member has a really good figure! And why is it wrong to flaunt it! Goo hara has the best bod! A waist of 21 inch! OMG, Goo Hara ROCKON!

That's is just stupid? What's wrong with that??? It's just the belly? And why do you let guys take off their tops just like 2PM!!!! I freaking hate this! What a bunch of stupid people who implemented that! What a bunch of gays!

i hate about the station trying to restrict everything.. if the male idol can rip they clothes why cant the girls wearing a outfit like that. i totally doesnt understand them :unsure::scared:

Look at the bright side: it's indirect publicity for them. People will be curious why the outfit was banned and start scouring the web for videos and photos.

too sexually suggestive? Are they serious? If that is call "too" sexually suggestive then I guess girls shouldn't even try to be sexy...21st century for God sake..a little skin showing wouldn't hurt..

I really dont get it what was the problems with the outfits :(

i think there is other more revealing outfits then this on other group...

i soo dont understand... this is some kind of injustice :( *sorry for my poor English*

this makes me so sad. i want to see their bellys. bellys are not sexual, they are just bellys and nice to look at. they overreact and THEY are the ones with the sexual thoughts, they should get banned ><

the outfits arent even that revealing...but im all good,lol cause i honestly dont like their outfits,especially hara's(like the 'tarzan' outfit :sweatdrop: ), i like jings tho and its not revealing,shes all covered up,so if dsp is gonna change their outfit,hope itll be like that.(the black one)

do you know what show is this?

thanks.

why would they do such a thing, and I agree some other groups show a lot more revealing outfits. this is injustice :(