[Nicori] Nicole on Star Golden Bell

nikoqi

^^ well the position was specifically for Nicole b/c of how she thought.. don't know if the other members would have the same impact.. only one nicole :D

well here's a compilation of her intro from SGB lol

NICOLE's level with me is the best part of the whole show

Nicole is so cute n funny....... especially when she had english conversation with others!!!!!

Hahaha, juz thinking also can make me laugh......

Cant wait to see Nicole's perfomance in the next concert.........

• 2 weeks later...

They sure will find it hard to replace Nicole's segment because that segment was amazing. Even before her segment (that little kid) couldn't make the atmosphere like she did. I don't know about the new kid because i stop watching SGB after her departure, but its good you know, at least she's now busy with other activities and various program so she will not just be remembered as kara's member who gave strange hints on SGB.

Awww, I've been extremely busy this term so I didn't watch any Korean dramas, shows or anything of that sort for the past 4 months.. and now that I'm back home, I find out that Nicole's not in it anymore =( I only watched Nicole's segment in Golden Bell! =(. Oh well, I still have few more I haven't seen yet, so I'll finish watching those, and move on to other Kara stuffs! =)

i really lost interest in SGB since Nicole's not there

the only reason i watched it even without interested guest is because of Nicole

well i guess KARA getting famou and Nicole getting busier besides if she still in Level With Me she cannot be the guest and promote their song

but,...

I MISS NICOLE!!!