[Nicori] Nicole on Star Golden Bell

nikoqi

So Nicole's on that segment on Star Golden Bell now.

I'm afraid I don't know what it's called in English though.

I'm crossing my fingers and hoping it's for the long run.

So... let's discuss, ne?

I personally found Nicole extremely entertaining,

Even though I barely understood what she was saying.

Her words, expressions, actions and random sounds were <3

And everyone on SGB had a good laugh too.

I'm so happy for Cole.

We've all been waiting for something.

But I guess we didn't expect something so big!

yea im happy for her too.. her first time :) .... hope her korean improved kekeke :) ...

hope itll get subbed soon..too, understanding only a few words isnt enough xD

and seungyeon looked soooooo proud when they introduced nicole..

like yea, go nicole !!..

it was hilarious.. especially the english convo part..

=hello how have you been doing, my name is nicole

-hi.. thank you....

and

=i see, can you ask me a question?

- no

= ok..

hahaha

and ofcoure her WASSUP !! was great ..

chogi

jaega

napeun namja....

here... xDD

her dolphin imitation xD

BHAAAKKK..

nicole is amazing:) hahaha

Edited by Kami

i know! she was so entertaining that even if we dont understand everything they said, it was still fun and hilarious to watch. her actions..everything, make her so comical. :lol: i really hope she get to be permanent and stay long over there. :) it's good promotion for herself and also for her to meet other celebrities.

mr hyo yeon is really the best. as soon as he comes back, there are individual work for each of the members. Except Jiyoung of course, probably cause she's still too young.

i love her so much!

i started liking her more after watching sgb!

her explanations are so funny!

i think she made the show more entertaining!

i hope gyul would be guest when nicole is doing the level with me thing!

hahaha it'll be hilarious!!

nicole fighting!~

haha, i loved this episode, well the kara cuts anyway.

nicole made so many people confused. lol. especially her partner from idol show, junsu. he looked so lost when nicole was giving hints.

nicjunsu.jpg

and her random english to kyujong. " ... nampu namja *points up, points to self* nampu namja here."

kyunic.jpg

what does nicole say to seungyeon when she couldn't get it right?

nicyeon.jpg

Edited by pyang

LOL Nicole was GREAT on SGB! She really surprised me! You could tell she was excited, esp since she said herself that it was her first time appearing on a variety show! And she got so many laughs too haha.

She looked gorgeous and her outfit was so cute :) SGB must have invited her back to be a guest since everyone loved her so much hahahaha. And through this she must have proven herself!

Ahhhhhh Nicole you were greeeeeeeeeeat! And your english was perfect :lol:

Who's Mr Hyo Yeon?

What position does he hold in DSP?

he's like the head honcho of DSP during the glory days of DSP ent.

we think/assume he's probably the ceo/president now or holds a really important role in the company. i mean we can really see the change he brought to KARA when he came back to DSP.

nicole: wassup! lol

i'm so happy for nicole!! she's always been goofy, cute, and funny but she's never had the opportunity to show it off, SGB was the perfect place for her lol!

i don't think anyone could tell it was her first time on a variety show if she hadn't told them before :lol:

i'm so proud of her and finally she gets the exposure she deserves.

i love her random english phrases lol. whenever she's panicking, she says something in english.

the audience and the guests were laughing and really enjoyed her :)

btw. i was reading a kamilan's blog and this is how she put it:

gyuri on kiss the radio: fixed!

seungyeon on maybee's radio + all her jobs: fixed!

hara, guesting on shows: fixed!

nicole on SGB: fixed!

fixed=permanent/secure? lol.

i hope it's true!!

i keep watching her parts over and over and i'm sooo surprised at how comfortable and natural she was. i mean she's never even been a guest on SGB haha..

^lol! yeah she was pointing up and made this really weird sound...and junsu was rubbing his tummy after her, too!

finally! our wish came true!

she definitely proved that she was born to be in variety shows...she had so much energy and charisma...now who can resist her?

even though i didn't understand what she was saying in korean, i had so many good laughs at her trying to describe things to people, her unique sound effects and gestures and her random english phrases! lol so many people looked lost when she was explaining things to them! that's our nicole! haha

what does nicole say to seungyeon when she couldn't get it right?

Nicole said "We went together!!"

The word SY had to guess was "ddaeh" which means like rub/massage (for lack of a better word) and many people in Korea do this in public bath houses and saunas. Nicole used this as an example (which clears the whole rubbing her arm haha) and SY thought she meant using a towel.

ah, im not entirely sure. but i think the mc asked her how long she has been speaking korean and Nicole said 3 years and that she learned it from her grandma. :lol:

if im not mistaken, Nicole came to Korea on Valentines' Day. Feb 14, 2009 would be her 4th year in Korea.

Nicole has to described all the words under 9 mins for the fund to be added in. if she failed, it would mean lesser money for the scholarships. it's kind of pressuring on her i guess. :D

^^ so i was right about her grandma teaching her haha..

so she speaks in english for the most part with her mom.. so interesting :D

oh yea lots of pressure haha. it's fun no wonder she's like panicking the whole time and she was so focused haha

Nicole said "We went together!!"

The word SY had to guess was "ddaeh" which means like rub/massage (for lack of a better word) and many people in Korea do this in public bath houses and saunas. Nicole used this as an example (which clears the whole rubbing her arm haha) and SY thought she meant using a towel.

ahh! thanks so much for that..

um if it isn't a problem cause i kept seeing this scene over and over at dckara..

the one where she does the dolphin(?) noise? lol

something about whales fighting? lol

and the one with Junsu and the sky, something falls? lol

mind telling us what she meant if it's not too much of a hassle :D

Nicole was the highlight of SGB to me : she was just so hilarious and cute in the same time.

It was her first time on a variety show but she did great.

I hope she will stay for a long moment because she is really entertaining and made the show become more interesting.

I love her random english and more especially the reactions of the others when they don't understand :

she confused so many people lol.

yep i can't wait for the next episode to air.. i saw a fancam of some of the SJ boys for monday's taping, so they are there and i saw 2 SeeYa members as well :D

anyone else thinks it's funny that it's hard enough for her to describe in korean but throwing english words in at the same time is just soo funny and doesn't really help the guests much haha.

i mean the english words are simple and most of the guests probably understand but i still find it hilarious that hard as it is she adds english words lol. i'm assuming it's b/c she can't describe it in korean so she just uses english but still :P