[Nicori] Nicole on Star Golden Bell

nikoqi

I really love what she's wearing here, casual but very cute. And her hairstyle fits her. She's very funny, I have always loved watching her segment in SGB, its like I'm smiling throughout the show. It doesn't matter if you know Korean because her actions and clues are just so entertaining to watch. :D

oh no.. i don't know if we should set in panic mode but i read that SGB is going through some Spring reorganization..

so where does that leave Nicole? Xd.. i have to get this translated... hope her job isn't going anywhere.. that would be a very bad decision on their part :)

EDIT..

okay so Nicole's job is fine lol.. they have new hosts though ..

mae, wooh! Thank goodness. I was worried for a while there.

yay to Nicole for making it!

huh? New hosts? Who?

Anyone knows who is this week's guests?

yea.. one of the new hosts is this one guy.. i'll post his pic later..he's an actor/host..

the lady co host..she's getting married so i guess that's why she's leaving.. the one with the small eyes, he's still there lol..,

i wonder who will be this week's guests also.. haha too bad nicole's fan that used to go to the tapings stopped XD..

EDIT: Article about the new mc's http://asianfanatics.net/forum/Change-of-S...talk645746.html

since i seem to be the only one still watching this lol..

just finished watching Nicole's segment.. she looked like a rocker? lol. just b/c she had bracelets on both arms lol

uh it was super confusing and frustrating.. not many laughs as usual.. there were lots of new guests that never played before so imagine that lol...

younha was there but no interaction besides the clue part and it was like basic so nothing special and Kevin from U-Kiss was there but he was in the back so he didn't get a chance..

ugh.. why do the pd's put the guests who are like ones not to get nicole in the front? lol. like the other people in the line don't even get a chance XD.. annoying.. and at the end the MCs were saying their last words b/c it was their last show except for Jae Dong(?).. and Nicole wasn't even out there, the guests were standing up behind the MCs .. i guess she left already or something..

the segments either are really funny and entertaining or it's so frustrating and the guests are so slow.. it feels like i want it to end XD

0418_180227_CH7-1_HD.jpg

^^ haha yea her outfit seemed so similar and it was Taeyang!! LMAO .. they do dress her like a guy :P

:lol:, doesn't she look like a cat? lol. the star behind her looks like cat ears

090418_EC8AA4ED8380EAB3A8EB93A0EBB2.jpg

090418_EC8AA4ED8380EAB3A8EB93A0E-1.jpg

6de4dcbd.gif

745ab2e3.gif

^^ shaking the camera :lol:

Her outfit does remind me of Taeyang too. And yes, the star at the back of her head makes her look like a cat XD

I thought she was wearing cat-ears. LOL

Alex got it right? That's a first. LOL

Thanks Mae for the brief summary of what happened!

I'm actually waiting for the cuts. (:

^^ yea her energy is down.. i think she might just be tired.. i mean KARA's on a break but Nicole definitely isn't, she was busy last week, but this week it seems like all the girls will get some rest..

okay guys, don't get too excited BUT.. Nicole and Jay showdown again THIS saturday lol

i saw the fancam of the 2PM guys, Changsung and JunHo were also there..

Alex is also there, Bae Seul Gi, and AJ just to name a few more :D

i hope Cole looks cute and girly for this ep :whistling:

I hope they get enough rest, though I might be a bit selfish because I love seeing them in different shows. I can't wait for the next episode of SGB, it never fail to makes me laugh, it's nice that the 2PM boys will be there, hope they let them talk with each other and hopefully the new hosts are good.

I like what she has been wearing in the last few weeks, her hair looks much better and her clothes are cute, though it will be also nice to see her in feminine cute clothes :whistling:

^Thanks for the screencaps!

I wish they had some rest too. I mean, I would rather have them healthy and not see them on so many shows than see them on a lot of shows but they are sick.

Ahhh! The return on Jay! haha. This should be fun. There's Jay AND Alex. haha. Reminds me of the episode when they last had Jay. Where there was another 2 guests that had difficulty understanding Korean. That episode was funny!

Bae Seul Gi will be there too? Oooh! I can't wait!

^^ oh sorry I meant Alex as from Clazziquai :P.. the other person that didn't know what Nicole was saying was Bonnie haha..

but i'm kind of weary if Jay gets a chance b/c he's 3rd in line, Changsung was in front of him :D..

http://www4.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/d48aa...0add324fa5g.jpg

it looks like she has little cat ears in these caps :3 soo cute (:

^and AWW (: Kyuhyun is adorableeee~

omg i didn't realize DONGHAE was in that episode lskdjflKSD @_@ he called her pretty! and adorable! lskdlfka AHHHHH~ and he looked so cute ;_;

and lol i think Kyuhyun might actually have a crush. He looked so shy! And shindong was like, "tell her how you feel." LOL (: OMG Kyuhyun~ seduce her with your sexy voice lmao.

aww i want to see them actually talking (:

and i liked it when Shindong told her that he liked her rapping (:

yup he was frazzled lol. and what he said about wanting to meet her since rock u was super honest lol.. even though that wasn't really the question lol.. but i think nicole has no clue haha..

thanks for alerting me about this b/c i saw the rest and what Eunhyuk said about how nicole's reactions make everyone happy is true ^_^

^It seems like everyone's falling for Nicole these days (:

She's so charming, how can someone NOT love her? hehe. (:

Yeah, I felt like Eunhyuk gave a really accurate description. (:

And it was about her personality, not what she looked like, so it made me happy that he wasn't just talking about appearance :DD