[Nicori] Nicole on Star Golden Bell

nikoqi

okay guys, don't get too excited BUT.. Nicole and Jay showdown again THIS saturday lol

i saw the fancam of the 2PM guys, Changsung and JunHo were also there..

Alex is also there, Bae Seul Gi, and AJ just to name a few more :D

i hope Cole looks cute and girly for this ep :P

hahaha omg I just found out that Jay is gonna be on tomorrow's episode! I do hope that she gets a chance to give her clues to him!

and I'm so glad I wasn't the only one that noticed kyuhyun's interest in nicole in that episode! yay!

i can swoon over his voice any day! =)

gotta write fast before i forget :lol:

aww cole was cute.. she had an apple hair style lol. wearing a collar shirt, pink i think with those school uniform sweater vests ..also had a black watch on :D

she mentioned these things, winnie the pooh, teletubbies, ABBA lol..

she was really cute though.. and the anticipated Jay and Nicole kind of turned out not so fun lol

just b/c Jay got his fast lol.. oh the one trot lady from last time totally got nicole lol.. her line got the 100 amount :D

the line after hers got 100 too :D..

i think Junho left.. :(.. they introduced 2 new people in the bell line .. one of them is that old guy from last time that didn't get the DJ DOC reference lol.. lots of new people there well the right half at least .. the new MCs were sort of awkward.. lol..

oh JunHo from 2PM was totally smiling when Nicole was giving her descriptions but too bad he ran out of time lol..

in the beginning they asked her to do some gag acts(?) she did 1 the one Hara always does then the 2nd one didn't turn out right so after wards she was embarrassed

overall..it was really fun.. oh she had this really long one using the teletubbies .. she explained but no one got it lol..

EDIT:..

ahh nicole's hair color is back to being brown again :D

^ really!? that really sucks.

Off topic, but I had a dream about Nicole. I got to meet her, and it was so weird. lol

I remember I couldn't stop shaking and she was like it's okay! haha, then I told her about karaholic, and how much we loved her over here.

I didn't get to watch it, but I love her outfit :wub:

She looks so cute, the bow really fits her!

hmm i don't know if some of you might be worried but i don't think Nicole is going anywhere in terms of SGB.. i remember DSP specifically said Nicole would still be shooting for SGB during their hiatus :D. so no worries :).. i wonder who will guest on sat..

^^ loved those glasses and her whole look on that ep :).. it was grown up and more mature lol.. the glasses are purple too haha

oh anyone know about this pose? lol.. cole was so cute but she did it the opposite way haha

090502KBSStarGoldenBellNicoleEditE0.jpg

^^ ahh memories lol

^^ guess no one remembers that or doesn't know lol.. Sunghee used to do that pose

:D

and i'm not sure if people are still checking up here, but looking at the lack of new posts for the past weeks.. XD

but anyways.. some gifs from last week :)

1_toward301.gif

4_toward301.gif

11_toward301.gif

3_toward301.gif

^^ her yo lol

credit: doki@naver :)

the episode where Hara and Jing visit is uploaded/subbed :D

Cole appears at the end of part 2, but here is the link to watch the whole thing :), ENJOY:

http://ahboo.wordpress.com/2009/05/02/star...english-subbed/

aww nicole and maniac were so cute lol.. her and her Busan accent haha.. and his "Somebody help me" lol

oh yay this week cole was sporting her new flippy hairstyle .. she looked so pretty!!

SJ were there, they asked her who was her fav, she choose Donghae :D but KyuHyun said something about her too .. so did Siwon :) he kept commenting on nicole :D..

oh something really cute, Nicole was doing the lamb sound and the person guessed it wrong and she said Nooooooooo in the lamb sound.. haha.. Yesung really wanted to try the game so he switched spots with Siwon who was in the front and Yesung took like 2:30 secs lol..

and one clue Nicole used donuts as part of the description!! haha

oh in the beginning Nicole mentioned KARA.. and the new guy MC DID NOT know who KARA were.. XD..

and JaeDong had to go explain to him that it was Nicole's group.. awkward.. i think that's what happened :)

next week, GyulHam are taping!!! yay and i found out Taec and WooYoung from 2PM are taping also!

can't wait :)

^ mae, lmaoooo you misunderstood!!

The part where the MC didn't know KARA wasn't that. the MC asked her, "Nicole you're not going to break off and go solo from KARA later on?" and Nicole didn't understand the sentence. The new MC was saying that maybe he asked the wrong/hard question or something and MC Jae dong went over to comfort him.... lmao :lol:

Nicole looked like an ahjumma with her shirt but her cuteness managed to pull it off ^.^ She seemed very relaxed in today's segment. During the beginning when they were asking her some questions, she was asked what kind of image does she want to have with the people and Cole answered by saying that rather than just her alone, she justs wants KARA to receive a lot of support and love :lol:

^ mae, lmaoooo you misunderstood!!

The part where the MC didn't know KARA wasn't that. the MC asked her, "Nicole you're not going to break off and go solo from KARA later on?" and Nicole didn't understand the sentence. The new MC was saying that maybe he asked the wrong/hard question or something and MC Jae dong went over to comfort him.... lmao :lol:

Nicole looked like an ahjumma with her shirt but her cuteness managed to pull it off ^.^ She seemed very relaxed in today's segment. During the beginning when they were asking her some questions, she was asked what kind of image does she want to have with the people and Cole answered by saying that rather than just her alone, she justs wants KARA to receive a lot of support and love :lol:

aww thanks for telling me :lol:. XD

i know she does look older but it's one of her better hairstyles i'd say lol.. aww Cole always would rather talk about the group than herself .. such sweetheart :D

omg.. nicole looks so cute..

i can't see any SGB anymore..

there's no subs for it..

and I don't understand what they talking about..

duhhh~ hopefully somebody subs it again...

PLISSSS =___=

i posted links to watch earlier with subs..

this person uploads as much of the subbed ones she can: http://ahboo.wordpress.com/?s=Star+Golde+Bell