[Nicori] Nicole on Star Golden Bell

nikoqi

^^ she was!! except i have no clue what exactly happened lol. but the first part where she's talking to the older dude, she needed him to clarify something... anyways it was cute.. oh when he said that word(?) then cole's response was laughing and clapping her hands lol. random reaction lol. was it b/c she didn't know what to do? or didn't understand him? XD..

her pigtails were cute and cole is losing her chubby cheeks!! :D

^^ ahem.. it wasn't just you lol.. i noticed it right away :D.. of course though Nicole can crack anyone up :lol:.. but he seemed really excited to get his right :D..

oh yea gyuri got it super fast b/c Nicole calls her for help for SGB anyway.. so i wasn't surprised :lol:

lol Seungyeon knows English but the way she interprets Korean is how an average Korean would interpret it so she and Nicole are like never on the same page. Gyuri seems to understand a little where Nicole is coming from and gets the answers a little faster than Ham.

Mae, the part about the old guy, Choi Yang Rak, was that he was/is a very famous comedian back in the '90s. You could say that he was the Yoo Jaesuk of the '90s. Anyways, he had a really well-known gag/joke and they asked Nicole if she knew about it. She knew the basic concept of it and when they asked CYR to explain it he said he'll do it later after the show was over. He showed her the gag and Nicole burst out laughing. I thought her laughing when no one else was was really cute :D

i don't think SGB was aired due to the Ex-President of Korea's sudden suicide. It's okay though, that is more important.

although i wonder what is going to happen, if KBS will push the episode to next week.

i was watching a subbed episode of SGB and nicole was smacking herself again lol and you know what was sweet? i think it was jaedong but it was guy, he was like "be careful" aww so caring :eyelove:

and Jay and Junsu are taping SGB this week, although it will mostly likely air next sat :eyelove:

the one that is airing this week has 2 girls from after school.. i wished Beka could've came b/c her and cole would be so cute lol.. she and cole are actually similar in some quirky ways lol. but i hope to see them together :)

fan pictures of SGB on 09.05.25. Taping

090525-0010.jpg

090525-0011.jpg

aS5002533.jpg

credit: 섭유 @ kwk.

the fan also left a summary of which i don't really understand but it seemed enjoyable lol. Cole really loves those glasses :lol:

Cole was so cute today.. her bangs were getting in her eyes so she had to keep brushing them aside lol.

oh and she and hongki had some kind of exchange back and forth before hongki's turn started lol. they were totally friendly with each other and hongki sang a line of ft island's song and i heard pretty in there :lol:.. and Nicole had a really like good description this time and they were in in awe they even had to explain it to this other person by drawing out what she meant:

ABCDEFG

↑누↑

credit: dckara.

i also noticed the guests or MCs now like talk in between this segment... so it makes it seem longer.. i don't know if they used to do that before and cut it or are they just showing it now lol.

the junsu and jay ep is next week :D

Nicole was adorable as usual. So glad that they aired today. Lol ooooo, Nicole and Hongki were flirrrtttiiinnn~ :lol: Hongki was saying how Nicole's segment was the only thing that he thought about whenever he came on the show and Nicole praised him by saying that he always answered the questions well. MC Jae Dong reminded them that they were here for a show, not for a date :D

Nicole was adorable as usual. So glad that they aired today. Lol ooooo, Nicole and Hongki were flirrrtttiiinnn~ :D Hongki was saying how Nicole's segment was the only thing that he thought about whenever he came on the show and Nicole praised him by saying that he always answered the questions well. MC Jae Dong reminded them that they were here for a show, not for a date :lol:

ahh thank you .. i thought they were flirting lol. seriously what guy or person for that matter can resist nicole? lol. she's too fun ^_^

^^ really? i noticed he was paying attention to nicole ever since really the idol show with ft island.. he was like cracking up whenever nicole said something :eyelove:

well Key wasn't there but Minho and JoonHyun taped for SGB today and the episode with Jay and Junsu airs on Saturday :)

i watched Suju's episode on KBS World yesterday and it seems like Nicole is pretty close to some of the members of Super Junior. lol Yesung said that he wishes Nicole could be more sincere in her greeting and Nicole replied that he's not that sincere with his either. both of them were only joking, obviously. :eyelove:

and it was sweet of Nicole to say that she hoped for Kara to get more love and not just for herself.

Oh I haven't posted here in a long while >O<

Anyways, the recent episode was adorable.

The interaction with Hongki was the highlight.

I can't remember much else, blame my bad memory!

But when the next ep broadcasts, I'll post after.