[Nicori] Nicole on Star Golden Bell

nikoqi

today's ep was cute.. cole was wearing her fake RED glasses lol

and oh at the end with kim taehoon(?) was super funny :)

one of the guests said he was a fan of cole's haha.. she must have been happy :D

and Junsu and her were cute too, he kept laughing at her wacky descriptions haha..

junsu and cole paring XD.. sounds kind of awesome :D

lol today's episode overall was really hilarious. totally recommend to everyone just because everyone's reactions and physical comedy was just off the hook :lol2:

Nicole was so cute. There was a couple of parts where she was just incredibly adorable. When it was Chae Yeon's turn, she was doing some animal sounds and she asked Chae Yeon to name the chicken sound but Chae Yeon was kinda panicking and asking what was a chicken sound which made Nicole panic and get confused. Her confused looks are one of the best because her eyes get all round and shiny like a cartoon characters and she just looks so lost that you can't help but want to hug her :tongue:

She got surprised by the stream of air that blasts whenever time goes over. She must've been really concentrated because she liked jumped and then had the cutest expression like "oops". Aigoo, what am I going to do when her segment ends? Life is going to get so much more boring :lol:

i love her glasses.. it just makes her pop!! lol.

7_blue6305.jpg

^^ cute.. :D

3_blue6305-1.jpg

^^ she's all squirmy.. :)

4_blue6305.jpg

6_blue6305.jpg

^^ laughing as usual.

55_blue6305.gif

44_blue6305.gif

aww poor nicole.. she gets scared like that a lot haha

credit: as tagged and naver.

LOL thanks for the gifs! i was hoping someone would make a gif of her mauling action XD

she was super cute in this episode, but what did that guest ask her to make her do that cute high pitched noise?

love the glasses too, i have a pair similiar to hers (well the red version of gyuris glasses in pretty girl)

...i feel less silly wearing fake glasses knowing these girls do too :P

she was super cute in this episode, but what did that guest ask her to make her do that cute high pitched noise?

i think it was her "whale" noise lol... they were asking her to do a "talent" thing i think haha..

i'm curious to see how nicole and joonhyun would be like on SGB.. she did say once that him and taemin were her favs XD haah

just finished watching the segment they were super fast.. the first two lines got 5 in a row B).. Minho and Joonhyun were cute with her.. their facial expressions :D.. um oh that one guy.. i forgot his name but he keeps winning the rookie section, he's always smiling with Cole :).. overall cute moments and it seemed funny moments.. but i didn't get them.. lol..

she was wearing pigtails but they weren't so tight, pushed down a bit haha, thought i'd mention that since that was the first time i'd seen her hair like that :D

some cute gifs from the most recent episode

:D

1286-SGol.gif

love the last part where she cracks up ^_^

1287-SGol.gif

~Oh!!.. she was surprised the person guessed so fast :)

1293-SGol.gif

1295-SGol.gif

time ran out :(

1298-SGol.gif

:lol:

1300-SGol.gif

wandering eyes :lol:

credit:as tagged and naver.

finally saw the cut this morning, ahhh it was so good... the first 2 lines did great,

and i totally agree mae, about minho and jonghyun so cute with nicole :)

the guy who keeps smiling, is he the one at the back of the 4th line?

lol if so he seems cute haha

hmmm i saw the comment that guy said mae, the one you mentioned yesterday... i think nicole handled it well, im not sure the context he meant but i considered it kind of rude,

oooo thanks for posting gifs ... love the first one haha

finally saw the cut this morning, ahhh it was so good... the first 2 lines did great,

and i totally agree mae, about minho and jonghyun so cute with nicole :lol:

the guy who keeps smiling, is he the one at the back of the 4th line?

lol if so he seems cute haha

oh the guy in the 4th line is Chung Lim ^_^.. yea he's cute and smiles a lot..

and from the ep.. i can totally picture nicole with minho.. they are the same age..

the tall quiet cute model guy with the cute dorky girl .. :).. okay i'm getting carried away :lol:

Don't you guys think Chung Lim and AJ (second row, last guy) look alike? haha. Anyways, I noticed that Kara members likes to paint their nails pastel colors and a different color per nail.

Seems like Lee Sungjin gets/understand nicoles way of talking. he always gets it pretty quick.

cole looked pretty and yes i love that she looks like a girl now :lol:

eunhyuk was like having anxiety with this segment and he even described to nicole lol. um 2 lines got 5 correct ..that's about it lol..

^ lol at the anxiety attacks xD

haha this episode was pretty funny

the sj line... poor ryeowook he seemed to really like nicole and wanted to try the game xD

lol at nicole and kangin, all the different gun shots and all her different tones of no!

i liked her little performance of joolae for lee jung hyun too

some highlights:

nicole hitting her mic accidently

saying no to kangins wrong answers

and kitty cat cole xD

---

hmm i've noticed nicole really likes to use animals as clues

dogs, cats, bears, dragons, tigers, penguins.... any more? xD

Edited by chopsuey