[Nicori] Nicole on Star Golden Bell

nikoqi

i always look forward to watcuhing her on SGB, especially when she is always making all those imitations, and yet the funny thing i like ishow the people and guest on the show always ask nicole some korean understanding that she is not used to like (preverbs and phrases) and she answer back in a way they find it confusing all funny lol.....love how she does all those explaining to the guest and they are all like "WHAT? EH?" i also try to figure out what she is trying to say, and to date, i only managed to get some right...:D

1303-SGol_21.gif

1304-SGol_21.gif

1304-SGol_21.gif

1306-SGol_21.gif

1309-SGol_21.gif

1311-SGol_21.gif

1316-SGol_21.gif

1318-SGol_21.gif

credit: as tagged.

I was watching the subbed episode of SGB the one with GyulHam recently.. and it was revealed that while nicole was in a taxi the driver asked her to give him clues :D.. Nicole also said that older people don't recognize her face more her voice :D

^ hahaha oh my gosh totally forgot about her "fireball" motion xD and yess dolphins/whales how could i forget

and thanks for the gifs and info, makes me want to watch that episode now!

nicole really makes sgb worth watching, she certainly has gained more viewers for the show, i hope it lasts atleast till the end of this year... which may be pushing it ><

lol what date and episode was the one where she was wearing episodes. just saw it and i laughed like crazy when she was so shocked when the buzzer rang

are you talking about the ep where she got scared of the buzzer and was wearing red glasses?.. it originally aired on June 6th.. i don't know what episode number it was though..

EDIT:

An article came out about SGB.. relating to Nicole, thanks to TINGGG<3 for the translation:

On KBS 2TV's SGB's recent recording, VJ Wally attempted to get on the phone his close friend Lee Junki

The call with Lee Junki went through, and Kara's Nicole confessed that she was a fan of Lee Junki, greeting him in her characteristically lively voice.

exciting much? lol. i wonder how her greeting sounded like though lol.

okay.. all i remember is a good amount of Jay and Nicole lol. they kept showing Jay during this part .. also Nicole used him as part of another clue :)..

Nicole looked the same as previous weeks, side bangs.. and i think she was wearing a dress..

and the phone call thing was over hype as usual lol. Nicole didn't get to finish her sentence and like he mistook her for someone else.. so yea.. XD..

that's all i remember :)

okay.. all i remember is a good amount of Jay and Nicole lol. they kept showing Jay during this part .. also Nicole used him as part of another clue :lol:..

Nicole looked the same as previous weeks, side bangs.. and i think she was wearing a dress..

she looks quite nice with that style tho. and the only thing that was really impactful was that jae did his question in less than 2 min XD

I heard MinWoo of Shinhwa is gonna be in SGB. I saw screencaps, not sure yet. But Nicole would be there too, right? :) I want to see her expression badly!

I heard MinWoo of Shinhwa is gonna be in SGB. I saw screencaps, not sure yet. But Nicole would be there too, right? :) I want to see her expression badly!

oh how cool, i was wondering if he was going to tape for SGB.. i remember Nicole kind of freaked out when KARA were on a radio show with him.. he gave her a hug and i think she said something like she couldn't look him in the eye :)...

i hope he remembers her though lol.. who could forget Nicole though? :o

edit: oh SNSD filmed on the 6th too :)

weird. they edited the line right before the Bell Line on today's segment.. and that line had this guy that knew Nicole's mom.. he's been at Red Kitchen before :D.. too bad..

Nicole was energetic today.. but she got stuck towards the ending.. oh the ex MC lady came back and she and Nicole had a nice moment together.. :D.. the SHINee boys were fast.. except for Key lol.. his first time there since Nicole started haha.. he got stuck.. she's so comfortable around the guys :).. ChangMin from 2AM didn't get his turn b/c the time ran out but the MC suggested to give him a chance. He said he could guess in 30secs and he got the answer in 21 secs haha..Nicole went back to making noises again.. hmm for some reason.. i don't like the comedian lady at the bell line..XD.

frustrated Cole

:lol:

ffd.jpg