[Nicori] Nicole on Star Golden Bell

nikoqi

Hahaha. Is her segment getting longer again? Feels like it. It was pretty entertaining but I found the weird tassle thing on her top distracting. But anyways the American cow and Korean cow difference came out again lol. And the lady in the Bell line, the comedian... I don't know if she's being deliberately mean to Cole but I think it's just part of her trying to be funny act... Like how she seems to give funny answers than trying to guess properly?

DONUT DONUT DONUT! that cracked me up! love nicole!

Hahaha. Is her segment getting longer again? Feels like it. It was pretty entertaining but I found the weird tassle thing on her top distracting. But anyways the American cow and Korean cow difference came out again lol. And the lady in the Bell line, the comedian... I don't know if she's being deliberately mean to Cole but I think it's just part of her trying to be funny act... Like how she seems to give funny answers than trying to guess properly?

don't worry, she likes nicole. because she's a comedian, i think it's just natural for her to show her funny side, but she definitely likes nicole.

i love this segment the most! it's the most popular segment, all cause of nicole. if she ever leaves the show, i'm pretty sure their views would skydive. i think i would definitely stop watching it. nicole fighting!

Edited by Karolyn

those pictures are so cute. i always love a little ft island + kara interaction, especially if it involves nicole, hongki and minhwan. but is it really true that nicole will be leaving after the fall revamp? i know they're going to do promotions in japan, but i want her to stay on the show SO BAD, i know i'll stop watching it after she leaves, but i hope she comes back to do the show again. i guess this means her mc time on nodaji will be short lived too? so sad.

Edited by Karolyn

but is it really true that nicole will be leaving after the fall revamp? i know they're going to do promotions in japan, but i want her to stay on the show SO BAD, i know i'll stop watching it after she leaves, but i hope she comes back to do the show again. i guess this means her mc time on nodaji will be short lived too? so sad.
i'm guessing she won't be in sgb for long (just a speculation) because of their comeback, and the fact that a few weeks ago, during one of her hints, she goes "during the re-vamping of sgb for fall, i won't be here anymore" - or something like that. i hope i'm wrong though. because her level with me corner is the one clip i look forward to every week. she's so funny and adorkable~ :gemadmire:

Tin/coffeebeainie mentioned this awhile ago and it does make sense that she would leave after her season ends.. about nodaji, we don't know how their schedule is yet.. so don't know about that.. but i guess not everything is certain but it makes sense if she leaves.

lol i love it whenever ft island is on star golden bell. hongki made a cute face right after nicole was being introduced for her segment. haha it's so funny how koreans' moos are different from americans'.

i'm kinda sad to hear that nicole will be leaving the segment soon. she's like the only reason why i watch this show. =(

hopefully she will still be able to mc for nodaji while they're in japan. i think it is still possible since daesung from big bang was still able to film family outing before his accident while doing promotions in japan. *wishful thinking*

Seeing as how I first fell in love with Nicole was from watching SGB, its going to be so sad when she leaves :/

And btw, when's that episode of SGB with ft island? :gemflower:

it already aired, it came out on the 22. search youtube for the user yuriyuri1111, i think she has it but it's not subbed, i don't think. 2 more days until sgb again :geminluv:

^^ yea her energy level is lower than usual.. probably due to everything she's been doing..hope she isn't too hard on herself though..

anyways.. the MC Mong part was funny lol.. i think he had a issue with a way nicole was explaining ... not sure.. but they cut out bell line again.. btw.. nicole's reaction when chunglim got the correct answer was kind of flirty no? lol..

^lol MC Mong was going crazzzzy during her segment...he looked especially worried when it was about to be his turn. ^_^

i liked jokwon's reaction when she said that he was jjang (i hope i spelled it correctly)

haha i happened to notice nicole's reaction to chung lim, too...she was all surprised and twirled her hair...cute! =)

so i finally saw the subbed version of the episode where she got to talk with junki on the phone...lol he thought that she was drunk because she was laughing hysterically

lol Nicole got scolded by her sunbaenim this week :lol: she was trying to explain dolls so she names the dolls on her bed (Pikachu, pig, etc.) as a clue, lmao. :lol2:

oh so that was what it was.. like they should know lol..