[Nicori] Nicole on Star Golden Bell

nikoqi

did you guys hear about jaedong leaving sgb?.. eh.. nicole seemed really close to him on the show.. now she's kind of on her own.. though i wonder how sgb will do after nicole leaves XD

Sorry im neew and just rummaged thru everyth!

OMG, NiKey! It was so cute! "What does Ninjawant mean?"

I'm so happy right now~

Yeah, I saw it in some subbed videos already. You can tell they're friends, otherwise she wouldn't be making fun of him.

Hekhek! I luv nicole and keyyyy~ NIKEY FTW! X3

Nicole so cute when she ware pink Hanbok , she is my best idol ...LOVE NICOLE

TOTALLY CUTE. OMGEEE. so mesmorised.:eyelove:

AND SERIOUSLY!

Nicole is leaving sgb? cos some fancam has it that nicole was guesting, gt shinee too.

So no more level with me?

I will totally cry man! Like how i initially liked kara thru nicole thru sgb and everyth.

petition petition! NICOLE DONT GO

honestly.. there has been NO official proof that level with me is finished.. i know people are assuming that she is done with the segment b/c she's a guest but you never know.. she can be a guest and do the Level with Me segment.. they can make special arrangements.. I say we should wait.. but if it is over.. how sad.. no warning at all XD..

though.. i 'm hearing rumors or speculation of a person who might take over for her.. XD

Nicole's segment is scrapped altogether :D..

first bonanza and now this.. i knew it.. she was just a guest to soften the blow.. but gyuri is a fixed guest now.

well it's not as bad.. b/c nicole knew this was coming with the reorganization.. it makes sense now lol. hope she's okay though..