[Nicori] Nicole on Star Golden Bell

nikoqi

mae, I figure it's because she can't think of that word at that point of time.

Like when Nicole said here, the word yeogi just slipped her mind.

I wonder what language Nicole thinks in though...

I love it when she says no and okay XD

^^ ahh nicole lol .. you're the only one who "talks" to me about nicole here at nicole's thread :P..

i used to be kinda lonely lol..

oh yea.. you're right.. i love how she goes "I mean" lol. like they know haha.

i think she thinks in both languages but mostly Korean.. i mean she seems like she doesn't talk in English everyday.. at least not in conversation.. so whenever she can't think of the word in korean she says it in english haha.

Lol. Srsly? No need to be lonely no more ^^

I suppose so. But thinking in two languages is hard.

I can only think in English and English only.

I translate in my head otherwise.

I can't wait for the next episode too.

A pity that Nicole had to miss Star King though.

^^ i don't care for star king anymore :P .. did u see that hilarious fancam of nicole and gyuri "playing" the piano on the last time they went to star king? lol

it was so funny and the pd's edited that out and put another person on there pretending to play on the piano. :D.. but they kept sy's and hara's scenes only..

but what love about sgb is that what we saw was like 100% nicole..

she didn't have to be extra cute it's just nicole lol.

too bad i wished like one of the english speaking boys were on so they'd at least get nicole's korean and english descriptions haha

Lol. I just went to see the clip.

SOOO HILARIOUS. GyuCole <3

I didn't watch Star King so I didn't know.

That's so mean but unsurprising.

It's always Seungyeon and Hara these days.

I think Nicole's naturally cute!

She can be herself and be cute.

She has such a fun personality.

Nicole's second (and hopefully not her last) appearance on SGB <3

The second one is probably not as funny unless you know Korean.

Most of the laughs came from Nicole's way of describing things.

"When you go to the toilet.

There's no. 1 and no. 2."

I love Nicole's hair and outfit. She looks fab (:

*** And she did Bae Doona's archery in The Host <333

Edited by whaleatape

^^ I know! i was like I don't get it at all lol

but it was still funny and she looked soo pretty and love the flower hair accessory :)

but it was really cool to hear all those people cheer for our Nicole :eyelove:

cause usually she doesn't get that much when she's with KARA.....

but glad to know she can get those on her own :)

hmm wonders if this will be subbed after all..

SGBJNC2.jpg

SGBJNC6.jpg

SGBJNC3.jpg

SGBJNC12.gif

SGBJNC13.gif

credit:kwp!

omg where did you guys watch it? i couldn't wait for her next appearance after her hilarious segment last week...i wish kbs world would be up to date with sgb and broadcast the newest episodes so that i can understand what she's saying...i'm totally anticipating that translation that you put about going to the toilet! ^__^

*hoping that they'll make her a permanent guest*

^^ oh it's available in the downloads section and you have enough to download lol.. :lol:

oh since i'm dying for translations as well.. SGB airs on KBS World 17 days after the original air date lol

so nicole's first stint will air on the Jan 6 and the one the just aired will air on Jan 13th..

this is according to the person who uploads the subbed eps from KBS World :lol:

i'd find it very odd or stupid if they didn't bring Nicole back b/c she's made such an impact on the show .. you can tell b/c of the all the cheering she got in the recent episode.. like people are starting to know her and recognize her face and her humor and it's fun for the guests or confusing :(

i think Nicole is probably the permanent MC for that segment. they introduced the season 2 with her right? haha. so yep, it's confirmed in a way? :lol:

it seems to me that SGB is inviting lots of artists for one show in hopes to raise ratings. :( last week was 2pm, SS501 & Kara and yesterday was Suju-H, BEG & See Ya. :lol: it's good i guess, Nicole keeps saying that she doesn't has any friends....this show is the best way for her to gain more. lol. and for people to be aware on how cool and easy going she really is.

^^ yep looks like SGB is inviting members from 3 idol groups each show lol..

and maybe our lonely cole will find some friends :lol:

oh the micky mouse one she talked about on the first show..

the answer was Rat Poison, she said Micky Mouse shouldn't eat this lol..

so cute, her descriptions haha..

i was reading her cyworld and she got a ton of people commenting on how funny and cute she is on SGB!

SGBJNC13.gif

sgbni3.gif

sgb4.gif

111_dckarapark.gif

credit: dckara

^ohh i found it! thanks mae! =)

i saw the clip and she looks so angelic in white!

i think i got one of her descriptions...the part where she was putting her thumbs up, down and doing the crazy sign...i think it was referencing the korean movie, The Good, the Bad, and the Weird! =D

oh and does anybody know what she was talking about when she was mentioning Eru? haha

i heard so much laughter and loud hoots from the audience..and i also like how she got so many people confused, especially nam gyuri and boram (my fav) :D

and what is this about nicole having no friends? i would kill to be friends with someone like her!

anyway, hurray for all those positive praises! nicole fighting! =D

^^ i wish i knew what she was saying too lol

oh nicole keeps saying how she doesn't have friends.. but i don't believe someone like her can't have any friends right? lol.. so i'm either thinking she's joking and using it so she seems pitiful or she really doesn't have any friends... but that seems far fetched lol..

Nicole was greatttt in the recent SGB! Haha so cuteeee! Her outfit, hair, makeup...ahh she glows!

In the beginning she said that people called her to tell her they wanted to teach her Korean rather than congratulating her ahaha. And she also said she mixed up some things like where her grandma lived. Her grandma lives in KyungKIdo, not KyungSANGdo lol!! I could tell last week she was kind of sketchy about that.

One of the guys also mispronounced Nicole's name and the MCs got on him for that haha. What he said is kind of hard to explain..it isn't a major mispronunciation but pretty funny nonetheless :)

It seemed like everyone found her adorable. Esp Narshia, she kept smiling at whatever Nicole said :D yay!! Nicole's getting more popular!!

Nicole was greatttt in the recent SGB! Haha so cuteeee! Her outfit, hair, makeup...ahh she glows!

In the beginning she said that people called her to tell her they wanted to teach her Korean rather than congratulating her ahaha. And she also said she mixed up some things like where her grandma lived. Her grandma lives in KyungKIdo, not KyungSANGdo lol!! I could tell last week she was kind of sketchy about that.

One of the guys also mispronounced Nicole's name and the MCs got on him for that haha. What he said is kind of hard to explain..it isn't a major mispronunciation but pretty funny nonetheless ^_^

It seemed like everyone found her adorable. Esp Narshia, she kept smiling at whatever Nicole said :D yay!! Nicole's getting more popular!!

omg.. that's so nicole like haha.. i wonder what her grandma is thinking of nicole telling the whole world that she taught nicole korean lol.. oh that's funny how people called her to not congratulate her but wanting to teach her korean LOL!.. but nicole is nicole b/c of her korean.. or lack of lol..

she is getting popular.. she was ranked 11 on naver after the sbs gayo dejun!!

EB8B88ECBD9C.jpg

MY GOD

it is IMPOSSIBLE to answer the questions with her clues.

i seriously wonder how those people do it.

like they must know the answer before they listen to the hints.

it was seriously impossible for me.

my mom was having a hard time too hahaha

but it was funnnnnny as heckk

her imagination is out of this world.

how the heck do you get those kind of clues from those words?

and for the mouse one

the answer didnt translate to "Rat Poison"

it was suppose to be "a Mouse in dok"

dok in this place is not Poison but jang dok dae, a korean pottery where they ferment like soy sauce, kimchi and other food stuff.

but poison in korean is dok too so she prob thought the idiom she was explaining said a mouse with poison or something...

and one that was amazing last sat was

the one where she used Bae Young Joon's japanese name

the idiom was something about Mantis (can't remember the whole phrase)

and mantis in korean is Sa Ma Gi

and japanese people call BYJ Yon Sa Ma

so she gave that name as one of the clues...

WOW SOOOO FUNNY

ah, i was watching SGB on KBS World earlier and now, i kind of doubt that Nicole will be a permanent.

It seemed like before Nicole, there was another foreigner living in Korea describing the words. I think they change the "describers" daily. i hope not..i mean, this is good exposure for Nicole.

but how come SGB is scheduled again?...

well she could be on for a like a couple months.. is that considered permanent? :)

hmm i don't know but maybe.. nicole sees the words/phrases then writes all her descriptions out on a piece of paper? lol.. cause she looks down alot and i saw a person ask if it was even nicole who came up with the descriptions b/c they are crazy lol.. some people are calling her 4-d haha.. but the guests are really confused so.. who knows haha..

howdee, Eru's name just happened to be in the phrase.

Part of another word I think...

SML, I loved how Narsya kept smiling too!

I love Narsya so much <3

Me too! I love it when my fav artists love my...other fav artists :P

hopelesshong, I totally get what you mean. The only thing I ever guessed correctly was 'ddaeh' and 'diet' :/ But at least she's funny/cute and tries hard!

hmm i don't know but maybe.. nicole sees the words/phrases then writes all her descriptions out on a piece of paper? lol.. cause she looks down alot and i saw a person ask if it was even nicole who came up with the descriptions b/c they are crazy lol.. some people are calling her 4-d haha.. but the guests are really confused so.. who knows haha..

mae, I suppose she prepares in advance?

Because it would be quite difficult to do it on-the-spot.

Lol. 4D makes me think of Hyunjoong. I watched this recently.

yea.. i know.. that's exactly what i was thinking when i heard 4-d lol.. that's why i hope he goes on SGB when his drama airs to promote.. i think they do that and hopefully nicole will be there :D...

btw..

haha-1.jpg

^^ number 1 :P....

they say it's b/c of the SGB reruns haha.. whatever it is YAY!!