[Nicori] Nicole on Star Golden Bell

nikoqi

Nicole is so good with this show

i always laugh when i watch she in this show even thuogh i don't understand it much

Nicole is so funny,adorable and her korean can be improved with that show;))hehe

hmm SGB didn't air?.. KBS streaming didn't work when i tried to watch it live.. and there are no traces that it ever aired.. that means they tape 3 weeks ahead now? lol. or they skipped a week..

EDIT: i guess there was some special programming so the show didn't air..

but this monday, the 3rd all the girls will be filming!! yay:D

Just saw a fancam of Jonghyun for the 090803 shooting. KARA is in " Tae " line. 8D ~

Not sure if this will air this week, though ? I forgot how much in advance they record. XD Idol-packed special, though. <33 Anticipating it. n_n

Hey, does anyone know where to watch full subbed episodes of Star Golden Bell?

Some ppl seem to be able to take it off KBS WORLD which is awesome like 1N2D fansubs for example, they have full subbed episodes because KBS World already subbed them and all they have to do is upload them.. does anyone know whether Star Golden Bell has one of these fansubs?

Hey, does anyone know where to watch full subbed episodes of Star Golden Bell?

Some ppl seem to be able to take it off KBS WORLD which is awesome like 1N2D fansubs for example, they have full subbed episodes because KBS World already subbed them and all they have to do is upload them.. does anyone know whether Star Golden Bell has one of these fansubs?

There are a few episodes on Youtube, it's where I watch mine. Simply search it with "english" as apart of the search.

nicole had a bunny clip in her hair :eyelove:.. kim taehyun's daughter was there lol. the one he said nicole reminded her of and she was super embarrassed of her dad.. i guess they asked her to say something in english and she said 'how dumb is he"..and Cole's like ahh haha.. she translated it into Korean and kim taehyun's like all embarrassed.. it was funny though..

oh at the beginning jaedong asked to nicole to pretend like she just won the miss korea pageant lol. . there were no idols today.. so it was kind of bland :)

I agree it was kinda bland. Nicole was still cute with her acceptance speech. Is it just me or does she not seem as close with the current female host as the previous one. The current one seems a little cold. Poor Kim Taewon "how dumb is he".

Looking forward to next week though. You can see Key in the back dancing when KARA does WANNA.

I agree it was kinda bland. Nicole was still cute with her acceptance speech. Is it just me or does she not seem as close with the current female host as the previous one. The current one seems a little cold. Poor Kim Taewon "how dumb is he".

Looking forward to next week though. You can see Key in the back dancing when KARA does WANNA.

yep she isn't as close.. the other co host treated nicole like her younger sister somewhat and this current one is just like her random coworker XD

oh i think i understood her acceptance speech lol. i saw the preview for next week's ep too.. of course Key's a KARA fanboy haha

watch next week's idol packed preview here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZImtM4eMYY

yep she isn't as close.. the other co host treated nicole like her young sister somewhat and this current one is just like her random coworker XD

oh i think i understood her acceptance speech lol. i saw the preview for next week's ep too.. of course Key's a KARA fanboy haha

watch next week's idol packed preview here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZImtM4eMYY

Lol thanks, do you know any site that we can watch every episode starting at 1? ;p

This week's segment seemed ... awkward ? D8 Cole didn't talk as fast as she normally does. P: Maybe it's the group of people today ? She's not familiar with them, or something. XD Besides the normal ones + Roo'Ra, maybe. C:

+ Agree with everyone on the whole relationship with Cole and the ex-MC. They seemed to really get along. 8D Whereas with the new MC, it's just a colleague relationship. TT__TT

edit: Can't wait for next week's episode. @___@ Idol overdose, much ? XD

Edited by k.arisma