[Nicori] Nicole on Star Golden Bell

nikoqi

Today's episode was pretty ... Average / normal ? XD;

Cole had two shoooo~rt English convos. She was talking with her accent, though. D8 " Wasshup. " The way she said Tiffany's " DJ, Put it back on. " was cute though LOL. ~

the girls were saying on an radio interview how Nicole has Ahjumma and Grandma fans lol.. in part to SGB.. and nicole said before it was only kids her age that recognized her but now the ahjumma's and grandma's recognize her lol.. how cute.. then a viewer left a message about how she was an ahjumma and was a fan of nicole's lol..

In the process of watching today's episode ! n_n Kara and Hwangbo are there, so Cole must feel happy. ~ She sang part of Hwangbo's new song, too. XD

I don't remember anything really ... Notable in this episode. D8 I think Cole's pretty tired, and her energy just is coming through as much as it used to.

i don't understand why nicole can't sit in with the other girls.. she'll add her own humor to the group.. although i was very satisfied with the overall airtime for KARA today :).. the longest ever lol.. Gyuri was cracking people up all over the place.. hope this gets subbed lol. I liked it when Maniac said Cole was pretty lol.

Since KARA are in Thailand today (tuesday for most).. she can't tape for Bonanza.. but at kara-t it says Hara will tape with Nicole next week on the 22nd.. seems like her contracts allows her to other activities .. which is good.

I think i figured out what is different about Nicole.. she seems more composed as compared to before.. she's energetic.. just she's not as over the place as before..

i don't know how i'm going to ever see this subbed lol. since the person who uploads the kbs world subbed ones.. had to stop :D..