[Nicori] Nicole on Star Golden Bell

nikoqi

I love Nicole on SGB. I hope she becomes a permanent.

Her descriptions for each word or sentences are always so funny and very interesting. I wonder how the guests manages to figure it out.

OMG! Nicole's part in the newest episode of SGB was hilarious.

Her part with Jaebum took 6 whole minutes. He looks so confused and I think she was trying her best to explain the word to him. It's funny because she is not that fluent in Korean and I think Jae is worse. In the beginning of the segment, they were all worried about how Jae would do. The emcees called Nicole, Jae and the other girl "the 3..." something. I think it's because they are not fluent in Korean.

Can't wait to watch this episode on KBS World.

^lol i'm guessing that they were referring to nic, jay and the girl as being on the same level in their korean?

but anyway, jay and nic's part was so funny! jay looked so lost and nic was trying super hard to give him the clue...i loved it when she mentioned hara! haha

anyway, i finally watched the subbed version of nic's first appearance on sgb and i do not understand how people were able to guess the phrases that nic gave clues to lol...maybe because they are korean sayings and i am unfamiliar with them, but still...haha...the things that she comes up with!

^^ i know right.. i watched the subbed ep too and i'm puzzled lol.

but i'm not korean so no surprise there :P

Untitled-8.gif

her shocked expression.. i think that girl used a cuss word? lol i'm not sure

999_blue6305.gif

accidentally said one of the words(?)

555_blue6305.gif

7ea1f8de.gif

^^ her machine gun sound effects :D

32df558c.gif

111_blue6305.gif

credit: as tagged!

Teehee. GIFs are so cute ^^

I don't think that girl said a cuss word.

That would be rather O.O

I figured she said something way off.

But I don't know either.

Nicole's reaction when she let out 같이!

SO FREAKING HILARIOUS~~~

Slapping her mouth immediately

And her face! It was epic!

^^ oh I see :D.. it surprised nicole so much though haha..

hmm a month before this is subbed boo lol

hmm i wonder if we should make the subbed ones available for downloads......

should we? i don't know if this is the place to ask though :D

random.. don't know if i'm getting emo lol

but i was reading comments on nicole's cyworld

and the ones that mention SGB... they always say how happy they are after watching SGB :unsure:

so proud that nicole can give people that :lol:

and after her first appearance on SGB.. i was reading the KBS SGB message boards

there were a bunch of comments but the one i remember was from this parent i think

and he/she was like "my family and I watched SGB and we enjoyed it so much and thank you"

awww.. it's awesome :D

hope nicole knows all the nice things people have been saying..

i know it'll mean a lot to her! :D

YES. We should make the subbed ones available here!

"my family and I watched SGB and we enjoyed it so much and thank you"

Wow. So awesome. I'm so glad Nicole's getting lots of love in Korea ^^

Btw, I found the one with Hara uber hilarious.

Nicole's like "Living in the children, there is a palace."

Cause if you insert the word goong (palace) between

The word ah-ee (children), you get the answer,

AH-GOONG-EE. LMAO. NICOLE!!!

Jae and Nicole was my favorite part too.

I think she was trying to explain the eye, or what does the eye does. and what he was saying made her laugh :) In such the cutest laugh ever!

I'm happy that Nicole is making people happy especially families. because that makes her more lovable and people would want to see her more :]]

More air time for Nicole!

Watching the subbed episode, I too am amazed at how the guest manage to guess what she is explaining.

Probably it's just because I'm not Korean and I don't understand those phrases.

Nicole won't be on SGB, airing on KBSWORLD next week. It's the episode with that Ricky guy and the other girl.

There's like another 2 weeks before the episode with Jay. I cannot wait to watch that because I'm wondering what is the word jay is suppose to guess since it took him 6 minutes to do it.

Nicole's face when she let out one of the words was priceless. She quickly covered her mouth but I don't think jay got it.

I'm still wondering why she doesn't use English fully or at least phrases to explain to Jay and the other girl.

^^ i don't think it is her choice to not use english.. if she used english with Jae, do u think it would've taken them 6 mins? lol

i think that was the point that she used korean so it made more difficult than it already was :lol:

so the second episode with her already aired on KBS World then? where she's wearing the white outfit?

can't wait to watch once it's uploaded :D

I don't think that girl said a cuss word.

That would be rather O.O

I figured she said something way off.

But I don't know either.

Just realised that I do know what's going on here. Lol.

Nicole was describing two words. Porridge (jook) and wife (bu in).

And that makes up jook bu in, which according to the dictionary, is a Dutch wife.

But Bonnie answered, "The rice is not delicious." So yeah, Nicole's like what??? O.O

i think they were referring to nicole, jay, and amy <33 lol

Actually it was Bonnie, not Amy. I'm still trying to find out who they are...

I think she was trying to explain the eye, or what does the eye does. and what he was saying made her laugh In such the cutest laugh ever!

She was trying to describe "seeing" but he mistook it for "searching".

So she pointed to her eye and was like "what's this?"

And he ended up thinking it as "eye". Lol.

Nicole's laughter is sooo <333

I'm still wondering why she doesn't use English fully or at least phrases to explain to Jay and the other girl.

The segment banks on her weaker grasp of the language to entertain.

But Nicole lapses into English occasionally when the words slip her.

^^ i don't think it is her choice to not use english.. if she used english with Jae, do u think it would've taken them 6 mins? lol

i think that was the point that she used korean so it made more difficult than it already was :D

The segment banks on her weaker grasp of the language to entertain.

But Nicole lapses into English occasionally when the words slip her.

I actually thought that could be the reason AFTER I asked. LOL. I guess what makes it so funny is the fact that her Korean are not that fluent.

Thanks, btw, for answering my questions!

so the second episode with her already aired on KBS World then? where she's wearing the white outfit?

can't wait to watch once it's uploaded :D

yeah. It has. I love when one of the guy in the fifth line said to the emcees, "I know this may seem funny to you (referring to the emcees) but us, who have to answer are going crazy." because her explanations are so out there.

yeah. It has. I love when one of the guy in the fifth line said to the emcees, "I know this may seem funny to you (referring to the emcees) but us, who have to answer are going crazy." because her explanations are so out there.

then the mc's go but she's cute right? lol

so today's sgb wasn't the hanbok one :lol: it was the one with ss501..

so i'm guessing she had to tape 2 episodes on Monday.. hope she's okay with that kinda of schedule..

but yellow and her hair reminds me of the maknae from Davinchi right? lol

bd889194.gif

there wasn't as much confusion on this episode.. they finished really fast actually :D

oh i liked it when she was talking to the lady in the beginning.. it was a sweet conversation :D

03.jpg

04.jpg

1.jpg

236.gif

232.gif

nicole' new nickname. Star Golden Bell's TinkerBell :lol:

oh my gosh.. i also noticed in this recent episode how the guest high-fived each other when they got the answer correct :D

so cute and funny :)

okay i found a fan who caught some of the guests reactions :lol:

_dckarapark.jpg

credit: naver!

9_dckarapark.gif

credit: naver

lol i just finished watching her latest episode of sgb...i really like her outfit and hair...she looked super adorable! I also liked how the guy with the glasses from xman called her tinkerbell! ^__^ you can tell that they all really adore her!

Oh and a sidenote: I like Juno from the Bell line...in Nicole's first appearance in sgb, he said that she was very charismatic!

lol I just watched the one SGB with Nicole gets reactions and comments about the micky mouse hints that she gave people. she got attenion a lot , because think it's funny.

but the poor thing is that she got a lot of calss where people wanted to teach her proper korean and that she would learn it better and stuff. poor nicole, she's doing her best and this is level with me as in level with a foreign. it's so nice how people on the show dont scold her

but the poor thing is that she got a lot of calss where people wanted to teach her proper korean and that she would learn it better and stuff. poor nicole, she's doing her best and this is level with me as in level with a foreign. it's so nice how people on the show dont scold her

if the guests scolded her.. the guests would look bad lol..

it's suppose to be fun and light-hearted at the same time confusing lol

and plus nicole and kara got a bunch of new fans b/c of this .. so yea it's okay lol