[2010.11.16] Why was KARA naked in the car?

dookiemonstar

iwHJM.jpg

Kara's Park Gyuri and Kang Jiyoung were guests on the Strong Heart episode that was broadcasted on the 16th. Gyuri talked about one of the events they had to perform for. They had been preparing busily for the stage, but then realized that their clothes haven't arrived even though they had 10 minutes until the stage started.

Gyuri said that they had everything done except the clothes, so she suggested that they wait in the car without any clothes on to save time as much as possible. The other members were shocked by what she suggested, and Gyuri laughed it off, saying, "I've never seen them look at me like that before."

Jiyoung recalled that they followed what Gyuri suggested, but only Gyuri kept her straight posture. All the other members were embarrassed and had been covering themselves up. Gyuri said, "I think it was because they were young and unsure of their bodies. I'm confident about myself," proving herself to be a goddess once again.

Source: Herald Biz

Credit: Koreaboo

------------------------------------- Article # 2 -------------------------------------

39rUw.jpg

On this week

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woah, that's really daring. I think the glasses should b tinted only Gyuri dare 2 do it xD

Anyway, the way she present herself proved that she is REALLY confident bout her figure... =)

LOL omg Gyuri xD shes so cool xD

but yeah I would have thought they'd be more comfortable with each other o.o

but i remember that gyuri has said b4 this that seungyeon always walk out from toilet naked(when she forget her things)..hehe

I remember she said that too in a show xD, since If I remember correctly, Ham said their was no point of putting her clothes back on just to get something if she's just gonna take them off again xD rofl

LOL Tony An ahhh but I totally get it xD if someone tells you a story like this you cant help it, even though

you don't even wanna think about it xD LOL

daebak! Lol gyuri unnie is totally jjang ! what a wild idea! hahaha

though they have been living tgt for quite sometime now im sure they'll be some awkward moments when its time like that xD Hahah but goddess is full of confidence!! :thumbup:

heres a vid...the vid just click on the link!! omg seriously tony's ears was red even with out the graphic!OMG i can't stop giggling at the other 'guy' guest's reactions!!! LOL gyuri you are so unpredictable! love ya!

Edited by tryingout