[2010.11.16] Why was KARA naked in the car?

dookiemonstar

OK! SERIOUSLY this is one of the MOST weird idea I have heard in my whole life!!!

It's good to have confidence about herself, but I was in that situation maybe I went to the bathroom (And make all my parthers stand outside) about looking each other when they have to take a shower, etc. Is normal cause they are a family at this moment of KARA's history.

But is good that Gyuri said the truth about that situation.

(Covering her bodies with their hands going everywhere, is a normal human embarrasment reaction.)

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still maintained a straight, goddess-like posture

oh please, now i need a real strong heart to watch this strong heart episode in subs.

gyul - 1

all 4 - 0

lolol.

why did they tell anyone they were naked?

i'm (or most are) sure that they were not. they were just exaggerating for entertainment value. :)

found this translation from Taurius in the comment box in allkpop:

Just finished watching their part. Here's the full transcript of what they said. Title of her sign, "Kara's naked affair" Gyuri: My story occurred at an open outdoors concert. We were getting ready to go on stage and there was only 10mins left, but the stylist's car still didn't arrive(that's where they would of changed). We were all ready with our makeup and hair, but there wasn't much time and I was agonizing over what to do. So I told the girls, Since there isn't much time, we're going to have to change inside the car. GangHoDong: That's a real leader. LeeSeungGi: That's because it was an emergency. Gyuri: I said in a serious way, we have to change fast, and the others for the first time saw me acting like a leader. The girls didn't think I was serious so I started to change first. GangHoDong: Tony, your face is turning red. Tony why is your ear turning red?! Tony: It just turns red for no reason. I don't know why. GangHoDong: Were you imagining something strange? Tony: Absolutely NOT! GangHoDong: Jiyoung, Gyuri told you to change your clothe, what was going through your mind?(I'm not 100% sure what GHD said on the last few words since I can never understand him) JiYoung: When I first heard her say it, I was like, "Is this for real?" However I had to be professional for the concert and shyly started to change. But Gyuri was really serious unlike me, I was all awkward around the other members changing inside the car. She was...like THAT! Sitting up straight. She kept a look out for the manager oppa, and I realized, she wasn't playing around. Gyuri: It wasn't that I was overly serious about it. Since the other girls were younger and embarrassed about their bodies, I just wanted to look confident about my body in front them. GangHoDong: Tony, your ears look like they are on fire! Tony: No no. I don't have any lustful thoughts, however my ears have their own thoughts. It's not me doing it. GangHoDong: Oh your ears think independently? Tony: Yes, they ...

Edited by elisac0

OMG LMAO @ THE TITLE.

Were them really naked? O_O I think they were just waiting for the clothes to arrive, what's the point of taking off the clothes before the outfit sets arrived? And I think if you get to changing clothes in front of your girl friends its pretty normal, but like.. staying naked for a certain time... well I would be embarrassed too lol

"I think it was because they were young and unsure of their bodies. I'm confident about myself," proving herself to be a goddess once again.

I'm so cracked up LOOOOL!!!!

i remember that gyuri has said b4 this that seungyeon always walk out from toilet naked(when she forget her things)..hehe

Bwahahaha don't make people confused :P how could she be naked? She was just not putting clothes on back doesnt mean she was naked hahaha towel to the rescue lol

Thanks for sharing! Reading this was the most hilarious part of my day. :D Gyuri is so outspoken when she's on shows like this, but she does get the laughs. Good thing their car either had heavily tinted windows or was parked in a secluded place!

I do wonder how they were eventually able to open the car door and get their costumes without exposing themselves though. XD

Gyuri being mischievous and serious at the same time, it's understandable if the fellow members are confused with what she proposed since they have never done it before, especially in a car with their male manager oppa, and who knows someone might knock on the car they are in anytime~ It would freak them out to start wearing their attires again XD

Nonetheless, props to their professionalism for the event.

KARA jjang~

Ok! Now that there's a translate of this now I see it no so werid after all.

"This is serious?" Well maybe I would ask the same.

"Even in this embarrassing situation, Gyuri unnie still maintained a straight, goddess-like posture while getting changed

It definitely looks clearer now.

They undressed in the car while waiting for the outfits to arrive. They were not completely naked. I don't think so :whistling: Maybe not :sweatdrop: Anyway, my ears are NOT getting red :blushing:

It really shows the determination of Gyuri when things have to get done right away. I would follow her anywhere :tongue:

These girls are really out of this world!!!! Lol

yeah,it's not a big deal..

gyuri is the leader so i think she chose the decision because she think that's the best solution for the members at that time..

way to go leader :thumbup:

LOL Jing looks adorable in that screenshot.

HAHAHAH GYURI she would suggest something like that and still not be embarrassed or anything -- except what the heck, everyone in kara has such nice bodies, what are they embarrassed about changing in front of each other?

The other members were shocked by what she suggested, and Gyuri laughed it off, saying, "I've never seen them look at me like that before."

lmao this made me laugh so hard idk why

The title sure can give people the wrong idea. LoL. :tongue: What was Gyuri thinking to do such a thing?

I am a bit confuse by this story. So they are saying that the stylist van have not arrived?

Why not rush when the stylist arrived with their clothes? Isn't there more space compared to a car? Ok so they got their clothes but the van had not arrived. They are forced to change in the car. Anyway the situation was desperate, what other options they have.

Gyuri unnie still maintained a straight, goddess-like posture while getting changed