[2010.11.18] KARA to reveal their daily lives through

mae

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes!!! I'm super excited. I didn't know that Nicole was this conscious about her forehead. Glad that she finally revealed it like she wanted to, because it really suits her well. More talk about crying...Like Abiel said, this might not give up our hopes for the storyline MV. Anticipating this. Thanks for sharing.

Fans will be able to see how furiously the members are trying to memorize both Korean and Japanese lyrics, and their cute reactions whenever they make a mistake.

L.O.V.E.L.Y. this means more gifs and more love for/from us (Japanese pronunciation is easy for me I have hard times with Korean ones)

Regarding the group’s first attempt at ‘emotional acting’ for their music video, Seungyeon stated, “Maybe it’s because I’m older now, but I cry more often. I cry while watching documentaries, I cry while watching the 9 o’clock news. I must be getting old… It’s not hard to conjure sad emotions if I focus enough. I’m 24 next year and still get treated like the youngest in our group!”

The show will broadcast on November 20th.

Starting to have this syndorome... ("I'm an Oppa!!!")

This photo is pretty! Jiyoung as a rabit? CUTE

And Gyuri is like "Give me a X-Mas hug please!" (I would do it.)

Edited by KARAN

When I found out about the news I was extremely happy lol and it did recall sweet memories. Cos it's Y-Star again. Remember the very first KARA documentaries with 5 episodes? Here we go again, gonna see their daily crazy stuffs again awww so excited!!!!!

I can't wait for this show! I love behind the scenes kind of shows. I'm glad Nicole is confident about showing her forehead now. I know some people complain that she looks better with bangs but if she likes it then who cares. I mean it's just a forehead

Please let them get atleast more than 5 episodes or more.

I'm happy with 5episodes but if they decide to add more then please be by guest.

gah, yes! I love behind-the-scene with KARA!

Nicole looks a lot more beautiful with her forehead being exposed<3

Nicole's forehead is just absolutely beautiful...

As for the hair style I am a bit more reserved but I do see a lot of potential..

Can't wait for the program to start airing..

I wonder where can I stream it???