[2010.11.18] KARA to reveal their daily lives through

mae

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daebak! I would love to watch this show forreal!

Gunna be able to see their life getting ready for everything. Must be sooooo busy. And Seungyeon getting more emotional cuz she's older? haha naw, she's just a sensitive cute hamster kekeke.

This would be exciting. I am anticipating the behind the scene when they are learning Japanese. It is pretty common to make embarrassing sentence mistakes in learning a new language. The most common thing is pronunciation.

This is gonna be aired for a few days?

Regarding the group

the first episodes are out, i stumble upon it when i'm browsing but i forgot where :tongue:

i didn't dl it because it's still a fresh raw..

if i found it again is it okay to post it in here? just the link anyway

I hope they show more than just the beginning of their Japanese promotions... :/ I would love to see more of their day-to-day activities, especially now that they're bouncing from Japan to Korea with promotions.

Thanks for the YT links, by the way! :]

I really LOVE to watch the Girls in "ordinary" situations. I think I have seen almost all their previous videos, and still watch them once in a while.

It's a great way to see another side of them.

I Love listening to Gyuri. The very first time I heard her voice I found it so enchanting and attractive. I've never forgotten that "first impression" of her.

i hope someone dubbs this. :wub: