[2010.11.18] Shindong and Gyuri to throw a party for test takers

dookiemonstar

eAnGk.png

Super Junior's Shindong and Kara's Gyuri's Shim Shim Ta Pa will throw a party for all students who took the college entrance exam.

The party starts at 12:30 AM on the night of the test. They will even provide 3 boxes of food for a limited number of people, first come first serve. They've requested that all students bring their test receipt and a parent and to meet them at one of the fields near MBC. Gyuri has reminded fans that they need to bundle up nice and warm because it will be freezing outside.

Shindong and Gyuri will be MCing for the whole party, so it will be a well-deserved chance for all the test takers to wash their stress away after their hard test. Would you like to go to a party hosted by Shindong and Gyuri?

Source: @gyuri88

Credit: Koreaboo

HOLY I WOULD TOTALLY LOVE to go xD AHHH

lucky lucky lucky people xD

Gyul (and SHindong) thrwing a party for them wow xD

I wish I GYul threw a party when I was going into college xD (and wish I live near there) lool

thanks for sharing!

they even got foods !! (even though only 3 will get them)

i'm a bit jealous to them,lol

well i hope it will be aired so i could watch it at least

Wow that's really nice of Gyul and Shindong (that's a funny pic of him btw) to do this for all the test-takers out there. That's definitely a great way to release your stress... by being with the Goddess. Ahhh jealous. Do international tests count too??? lol xD

Thanks for sharing!

Edited by PioneerLtTwinkie

It might be a little late to attend the destress party but that's real nice for Gyuri and Shindong to do so~ Many celebrities are showing support to fellow CSAT takers with their own unique way.

Having a supper with a goddess singing beside you = JJANG!

Once again, good luck and best wishes to all the test takers! (I hope it's still valid lol)

This is very good reason to keep on studying and have hope for the test. This could maybe motivate students to keep taking the test to meet them. :tongue: I wonder how many would be going there. If 3 food boxes are provided for people that means it would be very special. Great way to get rid of stress after that exam. The exams in Korea is so important and stressful that the police are allowed to bring students to their school when needed. I would definitely go for this party.

uaa i want to go to the party..but not taking the exam... ((:

it would be a once in a life time experience..i mean, it's not everyday u can go to a party hosted by Gyuri and Shindong..

Aww! That's awesome! I'm jealous of everyone who goes. And that's caring of her to tell everyone to bundle up.

I actually took my PSAT this year...and I think I failed badly. Whoops. Anyway, Kara & Suju FIGHTING! And good look to all those college exam test takers! I hope they do well with the test and little Gyuri luck rubs off!