[2010.11.19] Kimura Takuya parodies the KARA “butt” dance!

foreverKARA

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just read this on AKP too.

and I was so proud and smiling all the time while reading this.

KARA fame in Japan is undeniable :thumbup: Kimura Takuya is a Kamilia then? :eyelove:

I wonder what the girls' reaction will be when they see this. Does any of the girls like Kimura Takuya? :tongue:

Thanks for sharing :)

uhm, looks like Sones are feeling bitter over this since Kimura Takuya is Yoona's ideal guy -_- ppl need to chill.

Yeah :thumbup: This by far has got to be the very most top achievement KARA has had compared to being placed on Oricon and on local shows =D This is nothing surprising-- Kimura is one of the MANY MORE people doing the butt dance XDD Good job ladies~ :thumbup: Ahh good news after another ^^

that is so cool, that one of the top japanese idol star was doing the butt dance. Ususally you would see like other group doing KARA butt đnce, or some mc, and some comedian. But this is the first time I would see a big japanese actor doing KARA butt đnce. Defintely see a lot of people doing the butt dance

SNSD is popular in japan to, but you don't see much people doing SNSD dances, i alwasys just see other groups try the butt đnce

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

I so can't wait to see this. I love Kimura Takuya.

Seriously KARA is known in Japan for the butt/hip dance.

Everyone is doing it.

Some of my fave Japanese celebs are doing it (KATTUN,NEWS, Perfume & so forth) if Arashi & Oguri Shun does it then I will be cheesing FOREVER..lmao

Honestly my friend that lives in Japan says that KARA is a little more popular "well known" then SNSD, which makes me happy. She says that KARA just seems more friendlier & more easy to approach. My friend isn't even into kpop. She only likes tohoshinki & tenjochiki

Edited by Lena

That's so cool.

I really want to see kimura takuya do this! I really love kimura takuya! He's so cool~ and he acts so well. ^^

there is a saying that any drama/movie he takes part in will do well.

can someone make a thread on "celebs that do kara's dance" section? :D and ppl can just post youtube videos/etc on the thread?

yea I read the allkpop comments too. The over flooding of snsd yoona jealousy thing... just made me want to say "chill guys" but I resisted and decided to sweep it off my shoulder

just read this on AKP too.

and I was so proud and smiling all the time while reading this.

KARA fame in Japan is undeniable :thumbup: Kimura Takuya is a Kamilia then? :eyelove:

I wonder what the girls' reaction will be when they see this. Does any of the girls like Kimura Takuya? :tongue:

Thanks for sharing :)

Hm...from what I read just a little while ago... Nicole seems to like watching Japanese dramas, which obviously means that she would know Kimura Takuya. And then underneath that it said that the person in Japan or whatever that she wanted to meet the most was him. So yeah, seems like she likes him. And if Nicole likes him, then there has to be at least one other person (like Seungyeon, maybe?) that's a fan of him also.

this kimura takuya or 木村拓哉 is not an original guy from japanese entertainment industry, he's one hot & popular celebrity. hope some of his fans will get to know our girls & like kara music. thanks for sharing.