• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
foreverKARA

[2010.11.19] Kimura Takuya parodies the KARA “butt” dance!

51 posts in this topic

hahAhaa..Kimura Takuya dancing the legendary butt-dance...niceee...(though i don't know the guy) LOL..

but i prefer if he dance Burn-dance or Jumping-dance...more "freshhh"..

LOL it seems Kara is gonna have a strong bond with JE guys. They were on Music station with NEWS and KAT-TUN, appeared on Arashi's show (albeit just a video clip of them)and now kimutaku is doing their dance... Kara needs to appear on their shows.... esp. Arashi's "vs. Arashi" show and smapxsmap. that will be epic.

video hehe! The video was taken from AKP

He is seriously a big star in Asia, its not an understatement if u say he is the top Japan idol.

thank you for sharing :)

the dance is sooo addictive!!!KYAAAAHHH!!!

it means that the girls are receiving great acknowledgment from the japanese celebrities!!!i want to see some interactions between takuya kimura and the girls...^______^

Him doing the butt dance?! I thought I will never live to see him do it.

Hara, Nicole and all the members have mention him many times<3 I know they are sooooo happy.

I'm excited for this; I can only imagine how much Kara girls are going to love it when they get wind of it. :D

I'm glad so many more popular stars are such fans! :thumbup:

Kimutaku happens to be Cole's fave jdorama actor ... :D

She must be happy to know that he butt-danced .. kekeke

I hope our girls would be invited to SMAP's show ... and hope SMAP would fell under their charms

esp Kimutaku and Shingo-chan (my 2 fave SMAP and i think the most popular)

Cole could even chat comfortably with both of them since both can speak Eng quite well .. kekeke

Brilliant !!

Kimura Takuya doing this alone will bring our girls popularity rising by 1000000000000 times,through the roof into the sky and to the outer space. :w00t:

Omg, thanks for sharing the video! I was looking for it after I first read that he did the butt dance. XD I seriously never thought he would do the dance ever, but I'm glad he did. More exposure for Kara! He's so hot, lol.

i seriously wish kara to be the best girlgroup from korea to be famous in japan and hopefully the world.

kimura takuya is a fanboy of kara and i heard the creator of metal gear, hideo kojima is also a fan of kara. i wonder who will be the next famous people from japan to become kara fan :P

i READ it in AKPOP but thanks for sharing it here!!! You're awesome ^^

Nicole is a fan she was probably dying from happiness!!!!!

Thank you so much Kimura for dancing our girl's song!!!!!!! <3

thanks for sharing :thumbup: butt dance has its own weird charm lol. everybody tend to try it :tongue:

lol.. :sweatdrop:

me myself is interested in doing buttdance lol

Our Kara doin so GOOD in Japan..!

I mean..it's nice to see their improvement!

I'm not awardbiased..,but i'm improvementbiased,lol

I can see that on Kara..

Kara is moving on! Go Go Kara!

it's almost unexpected to hear kimutaku doing that... i guess KARA left a deep impression to japanese...

This takes Kara's status as hallyu stars to a whole new level~

btw didn't someone i kara say he was their ideal type?

SNSD's Yoona must be so jealous XD

So cute~

I'm glad that their dance was able

to reach his ears and I'm sure

he practiced this while watching

KARA beforehand. :)

The butt dance is really popular! I can't see any other kpop dance that is more popular than this!

i loves kimura takuya and i watch every drama that he's in. and its definitely a bonus seeing him doing the butt dance. (but KARA is the best and no one can compare to their but dance..) :eyelove:

YAY! My two favourite idols ^^

hehe hope to see a colloboration hopefully

LOL :D

fighting !!!

hahahahaha i couldn't help but burst out laughing at the title! kimura takuya's gotta be my favourite japanese actor of all time, so it's just perfect that he imitated the butt dance xD

Wow Kimura Takuya :eyelove: Doing butt dance thats was epic.... :thumbup:

well, i never liked this guy but that he parodies kara is just honey for their career.

Haha even Kimura Takuya fell for the "butt" dance. I fell for it the first time when I saw it on Invincible Youth when Hara did it. ^_^