ommo they were just amazing

the performance was epic

jing <3

burn was better than what i imagined..outfits were awesome

jumping with the new choreo looks amazing

thanks DSP for not selling our girls short

i can see you went all out!

thanks for sharing

I was trying to figure out the fanchant by listening to the Jumping perf over and over again, but I can barely get the rest other than the beginning where they were chanting the group members name (Park Gyuri, Kang Ji Young, Jung Nicole, Goo Hara, Han Seung Yeon, ?? :confused1: ). I believe there's another fanchant in the midst of Jumping but it sounds different from the earlier chant lol~

But I am pretty sure they were chanting "Jump Jump" lol :tongue:

@yeosin_enairrol

It still sounds different than "kara jjang"~ Probably I need to clean my ears lol~ XD I kinda heard "daebak" at the end of 2nd chant~ Somehow you can hear a few facebook notification sounds in the uploaded videos, probably someone is PMing the uploader on facebook while he/she is doing the recording lol XD

Probably we will hear a clearer fanchant at Inkigayo perf, or is there someone else who can clarify this for us Kamilias lol~

^_^

OOHH... MY.... GOD!!!

Seriously, I don't know how to describe it... But I think I fell in love with KARA AGAIN!! Omg Seriously! I cannot stop loving them!

The "Burn" performance was a blast to the past! It was EXACTLY what I was waiting for! Seriously, it was the KARA4 days, just even more upped to KARA5! Everything... so AWESOME!! AWESOME!!!!

The "Jumping" performance... man where to I begin!?! Soo much charisma, everyone was seriously too sexy! Idk what to do anymore LOL. I am not even exaggerating! Wow, I think this was the BEST comeback of KARA, I hope they slept well, because these girls ascended to the TOP the next day, even higher than before!!!

KARA JJANG!

Burn hella reminds me of old Kara. Like it's a mixture of "Break it" & "U Wanna" which I totally love. I really do hope they go back to their debut days concept because during that time they were the only ones rockin' the hoodies w/ the caps & baggy pants & I love old Kara (just like I love New Kara).

Honestly speaking I like Jumping original japanese version more, because one. I'm use to it & two. just sounds more appealing to me...lol

But I love LOVE how Seungyeon looks. I really wish they would've done her hair like they did here for Jumping in Japan. Like if she had that hair done like that on Music Station that would be hot. but anyways girl was working it on stage. One word to describe her presence on stage = FIERCE. She was on it.

Well all the girls were. They rock their comeback stages. Love their outfits as well just minus the strings from the top.

• 5 months later...