[Gyutiful] Gyuri´s vocalist position

GyulSary17

Well I used to think, I knew everything about my dear Gyuri. But suddenly I started to notice than in another forums or blogs, they said she´s the main vocalist, but in other than she´s the lead vocalist...so...Now...

I don´t know! Im confused :confused1: I know she´s the lead vocalist, and for that she got the "AHHH" and the "OHH" lines hahah to be honest I don´t know how to explain, but Ham sings a little bit more than Gyuri or is just my idea? and Im creating a whole new drama because im confuse? hahaha can you help me with this... :blink:

Because on Mister Gyuri have like..2 lines :scared:

Edited by red4summer
rem to tag next time.

I've always wondered about this too!

I think main vocalist is the one who sings the mosts, like carries the chorus, the whole song and stuff and is supposedly the best while lead is somehwhat second place I think. And lead vocalists normally does the adlibs...?

I think KARA rotates the main and lead vocalist positions based on the songs but officially Gyul should be the lead and Ham should be the main. But I'm not so sure hehe ><

I agree we need to hear more of Gyuri hahaha :tongue: Love her voice the most in KARA! She used to have more lines in their previous albums hehe.

But I'm glad KARA's diff from other groups in the sense that they rotate, so we get to hear more of each member ^^

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...

The main and lead are kinda confusing to me too at first. ><"

but now based from "main" and "lead" in Kara and some groups, I think Lead is like leader of the song which means lead > main.

Though I like Gyuri & her voice the most,I have to admit that Gyuri's singing skill is still far behind from Seungyeon.(but yes...I still hope she will get much more line too...)

• 2 months later...

I'd say Seungyeon & Gyuri are main vocals. And Nicole is lead vocals.

Seungyeon, these days gets more lines, but Gyuri also gets a lot of decent lines and gets to hit high notes and ad-libs like Seungyeon. But during Wanna, and before she was main vocals. During Mr. and later, Seungyeon and Gyuri shared the role, Nicole close behind them.

This is just what I think. but I still love all of them no matter what <3

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

That could be solved here: [120921] KARA @ MBC Music's All the K-Pop Part 1 (En)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsqNQWxb9to&feature=youtu.be

around 7:40

So Gyuri is Main while Seungyeon is Lead........Boom said so..

Edited by LLL168
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Main Vocalist is Seungyeon after Sunghee.
Gyuri is Lead Vocalist, it's the next one after Main Vocalist.

I think there's not much difference between Main and Lead,
But I think Main has harder parts to sing, like long notes and such,
But Gyul does long notes too, like Lupin, so yea maybe they do share the position.

Group position doesn't matter really, let's just enjoy their music  :gemheart:

• 4 weeks later...