[2008.12.21] Han Seungyeon's wit gains a perfect score

coffeebeanie

Kara's Han Seungyeon MC-ing was showcased as she smoothly progressed throughout the show with her wit.

2008122117271210021gq5.jpg

Han Seungyeon was the special MC this 21st for SBS's Inkigayo together with Eun Ji Won and Eeteuk (SuperJunior)

Although it was Han Seungyeon's first time taking the stage as an MC for the program, her wit carried on the segments smoothly, and her hosting skills were evident as well, capturing the attention of the viewers. Together with Eun Ji Won and Eetuk, their stage together as MCs was simply superior.

Han Seungyeon, who is currently an MC for Mnet's SSGB, was already recognized and praised for her MC-ing skills.

After the program, Han Seungyeon expressed "I was so nervous that I don't know how I did as a host" and that "I am very thankful for the two guys who were beside me, helping me out through the program"

Kara, the group that Han Seungyeon belongs to, is currently promoting their 2nd mini-album pretty girl, and is gaining a lot of love for the track which talks about girls wanting to be pretty and beautiful inside and out.

source: NEWSEN LINK thanks to anne & mae

translated by coffeebeanie@KARAholic CREDIT PROPERLY IF TAKING OUT. DO NOT ADD IN OR REMOVE

Aha, i knew she'd do good :) I didn't know Eeteuk was

MC'ing too. Wow, what a surprise, anyways, i'm glad

She did awesome! A 10/10 is really impressive for the

First time. Even she said she was so nervous, she looked

Like she was enjoying it in the pictures xD

lol, thanks for sharing this!

:) 10/10??? What a score.... Congrats Uri Seungyeonaa you did so well on this Mc-Ing Thing :) Like anne said hope this article could motivate the PD to hire her as a regular MC along with eeteuk and EJW :)

And yes Section TV need to extend our SY part, but if u think of it there's 7 people there and the duration of the show is about 45 min.. if we assume each one of them got an equal part it mean everyone got each 6 min... And as far SY got about 4-5 min so i think that was quite good and satisfy....

Edited by tantitjhin

yep! i liked her here at lot. she did so well and brought some girl power/femininity to the duo haha

hmm.. are the inki pds devising a plan? lol

good job seungyeon!!

thanks tin and anne..

btw. i didn't do anything. no need to thank me lol.

Yay! more popularity to Kara!

she's so cute here ^^ with the small hat and her hair ^^

It wasn't suprise to me thought, it's rarely that people would get this praise from others. I'm happy for Seung Yeon. She really get the practise from Mc'ing on the show "break it (?" game show and then SSGB too.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...