[2008.12.21] Kara's Fan's Rubber Gloves Cheer: One more time! at Inkigayo

coffeebeanie

Are the Idol group's popularity lead by their fans?

2008122117150210021mg4.jpg

Dedicated to Kara, their fans once again cheered for the girls with their rubber gloves.

With their new mini-album Pretty Girl, Kara has been actively promoting their title track, and on this weeks Inkigayo, they once again showed a bright and lively performance.

But today's was special as Kara's fans unique cheer for their idols grabbed the attention of many viewers of the programs. The fans wore gloves that were of the same color as Kara's, and followed the hit dance steps to their newest song. They actually already did this cheer last week, on the 14th at their Inkigayo performance, and has been gathering a lot of attention on-line as well.

The netizens who noticed this commented "I was surprised at the cute cheer of the fans" and "The impromptu performance was eye-catching", and praised the creative idea of Kara fans.

With their current song Pretty Girl, Kara is joining the girl group phenomena and the music charts as well, gaining popularity everywhere.

source: NEWSEN LINK thanks to anne & mae!

translated by coffeebeanie@KARAholic CREDIT PROPERLY IF TAKING OUT. DO NOT ADD IN OR REMOVE

haha! for one last time, Kamilians did it! Kara's last Inkigayo stage for 2008, and i'm sure they made it memorable for both themselves and Kara. the cheers were loud too, and more people are wearing the gloves too. lol. even eetuek and jiwon wore them. :)

woots Kamilia! Jjang!! :)

thanks Tin! :)

Awww, this is so cute! I wish i was there too, I can

See myself in the audience dancing with them too xD

There seems to be more fans wearing the red gloves

This time. Thanks for sharing!

hmm don't like the title. makes it seem like kamilia is making KARA popular like the girls aren't doing the work themselves.. -_-

anyways i'm pretty sure Kamilia does this to cheer the girls on, not to see if they make news or not :D

but i'm happy KARA and Kamilia are getting recognition :D

why only on inkigayo though? lol

thanks tin and anne.. i don't think i had anything to do with this article :D

was this performance pre-record? seungyeon's hair is different from when she's mcing + the stage props.

i noticed that it's only on inkigayo that Kamilia get front row. maybe that's why they only wear the glove to inkigayo. the fans chants are also very loud too.

Haha well Kamilia sure is unique! I'm sure no one's thought of doing what they are right now :lol:

I really like the idea though and I'm glad it's getting attention. More exposure for Kara and proves how great they are to have fans who're this loyal haha.

they did that unique cheer again huh, hehehe I love it~!

heheh and through this cheer people wants to know more about them..

I love Kamillia, they make Kara proud~! they are so the best!!! go Kara, go Kamillia!

thanks..

To be honest. this is really outstanding and very unique thought they're dorky with rubber gloves.

They're different from other fanbase. the other use glow stick and posters, these fans are different.

They're so dorky. I bet the girls feel more confident due to this and that their fans are cheering :P