[Tv Show] 101125 NTV DOWN_TOWN_DX

lost24

Why do I have a feeling that he probably has, like, a shrine in his closet in addition to those two KARA-filled drawers? ;P LOLOL JUST KIDDING. But oh my gosh, I love this guy. He's so amazing and sweet for being so open about his love for our girls! LOL, YOU GO #1 J-KAMILIA, YOU GO! You make me wanna expand my own KARA collection. -looks at wallet- T___T LOL.

those 2 drawers of collections must be the most precious shelves to gekidan hitori. it's unjustifiable to suggest that he's able to do more than normal kamilia because he's rich but because he has the passion too. he's very popular in his specialized field but he gives support to kara unconditionally.

The english subtitles were a little bit confusing, so I'm not sure if I understand it correctly, but to me it seems that gekidan hitori is jealous of the glass guy who hosts sukkiri, because the glasses guy invited kara to eat together previously and was able to hang out with them.. hehe :eyelove:

• 1 month later...