• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
monkee

[Video] Hara's Bowling Skills.

74 posts in this topic

hr.png

GIFS:

hr-1.gif

uunn.gifddeuxx.gif

trois.gifquatre.gif

cinq.gifsix.gif

sept.gifeight.gifd.gifnine.giften.gif11.gif12.gif13rd.gif

14.gif15.gif

16.gifend.gif

CR:JOSS@KARAHOLIC

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK THE GIFS.

^^Lol. When it comes to bowling...I'm not the best at it.

I love how she was all like, "Ah, what to do?!" then you saw her fierce competitive eyes that she showed on the Boxing Competition on `09. Did anyone catch that?!

I love her victory dance and how she showed the MC's of the show being all like, "YEAH, I GOT THIS!"

11.gif13rd.gif

woot..heavy page..lol

loved ur gifs joss..it's so awesome :D

i like how u capture every single moment and u even made a banner XD

her celebration dance is really funny.. :lol:

HARA!!!! She's the best at everything!!!! And her victory dance...lolz. She's epic!!!!!

HARA is the best!! >v<

JOSS is the best as well
:lol:
i love how you made beautiful banners for every thread you created <33 you're so careful <33

your gif series looks like a slow motion film to me
:D
thank you for catching all single moments and sharing here <33

it seems there's nothing Hara cant do / play O.O she's indeed good at sports, in every field <33

i always love her fierce competitive look whenever she plays sporst, not only on Crying First with boxing but also on Pitching the first ball for Doosan Bear with baseball <33

dont think about her as pretty & shy Barbie doll only, Goo Hara is sporty & strong girl as well <3333

Hehe! Your right on that YOO! Looks can be deceiving, especially since Hara may look like a 'weak' girl to others that don't know her at all. Love this side of her the most. <3

I just noticed that I tend to decorate her topics. (:

Must re-edit the topic and add a WARNING-HEAVY PAGE.

wow she's good :thumbup1: seriously is there anything she can't do??

HARA GOO JJANG :thumbup:

Edited by ladydu

I just love her smile after she gets that strike. I suck at bowling, she could teach me any day. =P

Hara is a better bowler than me! Haha..she looks so happy when she gets the strike! Its no surprise..Hara is just a beast at everything.

LOL I remember seeing this. It was really awesome how Honey got a strike. She's definitely skilled xD

Love her celebration too xD

Thank you again, Joss for sharing the Honey goodness :D

OMG. they did that here in Japan? What the? Hahaha Im really feeling sorry for myself for not noticing Hara the first time I saw Kara. Amp

This is epic i never knew Hara can bowl. they should challenge other groups to a game of bowling, that would be cool

When i watch this on Yt, Hara's part was edit out, it's like she is special that's hy they have to divide the video into 2 lol, she is awesome! she's good at everything!, on IY she has the furthest jump, the fastest runner, in boxing and in many athletic challenge, she always win! now in bowling she got a strike! WOW! she really is the best member of KARA!

oh wow all these gifs are makin' my old laptop freeze lol. don't you have the vid or stg? D:

btw what show is that from? imba strike hahahah

wow. didnt know she could bowl well too. hahahaha. looks like hara is good at everything she does! (: yeps. fighting!

STRIIIIIIIKE

Thaaank you for the gifs, Joss~~~ <3

Hara is a talent girl \o/

She's cute all the time, but I'm falling for the #16 gif ;; <3333

Hara owns in bowling, that strike was just awesome! m114.gif

Fastest idol alive! m044.gif

well, hara is truly one-of-a-kind :D who knew that dolls could be awesome at sports as well?? :P

My favourite kara member is the best at my favourite sport! That's so awesome haha. great gifs. joss, really well done.

oh wow all these gifs are makin' my old laptop freeze lol. don't you have the vid or stg? D:

btw what show is that from? imba strike hahahah

Oh yeah, I'm making a cut of it so please be patient (: