[Video] Hara's Bowling Skills.

monkee

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^Lol. When it comes to bowling...I'm not the best at it.

I love how she was all like, "Ah, what to do?!" then you saw her fierce competitive eyes that she showed on the Boxing Competition on `09. Did anyone catch that?!

I love her victory dance and how she showed the MC's of the show being all like, "YEAH, I GOT THIS!"

11.gif13rd.gif

HARA is the best!! >v<

JOSS is the best as well
:lol:
i love how you made beautiful banners for every thread you created <33 you're so careful <33

your gif series looks like a slow motion film to me
:D
thank you for catching all single moments and sharing here <33

it seems there's nothing Hara cant do / play O.O she's indeed good at sports, in every field <33

i always love her fierce competitive look whenever she plays sporst, not only on Crying First with boxing but also on Pitching the first ball for Doosan Bear with baseball <33

dont think about her as pretty & shy Barbie doll only, Goo Hara is sporty & strong girl as well <3333

Hehe! Your right on that YOO! Looks can be deceiving, especially since Hara may look like a 'weak' girl to others that don't know her at all. Love this side of her the most. <3

I just noticed that I tend to decorate her topics. (:

Must re-edit the topic and add a WARNING-HEAVY PAGE.

When i watch this on Yt, Hara's part was edit out, it's like she is special that's hy they have to divide the video into 2 lol, she is awesome! she's good at everything!, on IY she has the furthest jump, the fastest runner, in boxing and in many athletic challenge, she always win! now in bowling she got a strike! WOW! she really is the best member of KARA!