[2010.11.30] KARA, First Asian girls group to break 100k in album sales in the first week in six years and nine months

xichigo

This, i believe is one of their best achievement

so far! IM SO PROUD OF OUR GIRLS!! I love them ssooo much~

their hardwork is totally being paid back [AGAIN!! :thumbup: ]

they really did it! im about to cry xDD sooo happy!

congratulation girls! you deserves it :)

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

super daebak!!!having goosebumps while reading this!!! :jogging: :jogging: :jogging:

im over elated knowing KARA has already established their existence in JAPAn in a short period of time!!

it took 2 yrs in korea, and more or less 3 months in japan since debut!!

107k in under one week! Simply amazing. :) Congratulations to Kara for making such a monumental achievement. Kara really fly to success in such a short period of time. In just more or less three months they took Japan not by storm but by a massive tsuanami. Eventhough it seems like the girls take a few months to achieve this, it is in actual fact taking at least 3 years or more since Kara debuted or even way before. It is when they make the choice to start Kara and anything relating to it where all this began and started growing.

The girls sure look very grown up and matured in the pic for "Girls talk". Their more like "Women talk". Even Jing look womanly too. I wonder what would the next concept be after they have become ladies already.

k i know im hella late to celebrate this heartwarming occasion, but:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

kara has proved everyone wrong AGAIN. when i first saw the "80" thing on the ninki poll, i was so overwhelmed and just decided to predict 75k for this album. but kara performed yet another miracle once more and went on to sell 107k. i mean, with all this success, i must say: WHAT ON EARTH DO OUR GIRLS CANT FRIGGIN DO?!?! what's impossible is now possible; whatever there is to achieve has been achieved *cries of happiness*

kara has gone a long long way from their debut, and they've worked so hard for it. i think they're crying too, along with us kamilias - after all, we're one big family, arent we??? <333

BEST NIKCUF 5 + ALL KAMILIAS FOREVER!!!!!!!

sorry for my caps btw, you must understand that it's very hard for me to contain my excitement.

EDIT: additional information -> this is my 1200th post. say hello *waves*

Edited by MizuiroKaze13

Omona this is really DAEBAK! So proud of our girls! Kamilias are amazing <333

This means that their album sold more than SNSD, right? but why aren't anybody talking about this?

KARA really needs more attention! Once they're famous everybody will know how amazing they really are!

Auauaua I'm so happy! kkk :gemhappy: Go KARA! Go KARA! :gemcheer:

Amazing! Truly a great feat to have! Really shows that KARA is a powerful group. Surprised that SNSD hasn't done this yet, or they have and i have been catching up on news lately haha.

KARA fighting!