[2010.11.30] KARA, First Asian girls group to break 100k in album sales in the first week in six years and nine months

xichigo

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What more can i say, i'm too proud to be Kamilia!!! thanks to our girls, hope they get enough rest, even they very busy end of this year. i prefer them stay in Japan than Korea. i think Japan appreciate them more!!!! :thumbup::sweatdrop::eyelove::lol2::wub:

i'm so proud of our girls :)

Right now, i'm on AKP trying to make sure the article gets included in the 'Most Commented' column... kekeke

Hope our girls will continue to taste sweet success in Japan.. I seriously like some of the comments on AKP that says thar our girls are becoming known as 'artists' more than 'idols' in Japan. U go girls!!

WHAT CAN'T THEY DO?! I'M SO FRIGGIN` PROUD OF THEM & I WILL NEVER GET TIRED OF SAYING

THEY ARE THE BEST `NIKCUF FIVE!!!!!!!!

from what video is this? pls tell me, i freakin want to see it =D

thanks!

ALKSJDAPQWUEOIDNZCALKSDHJLAAZMXCBNASIAJ..107k in a week...wow..just wow..that's a proof that our girls are the best girlgroup in Korea (or world kekeke).. no doubt!

I'm so happy for the girls...

well done!

KARA daebak!! daebak!!

the best effing five indeed..

thanks for translating ichigo

seriously i don't understand some of the compliments shared..

anyway just want to congrat the girls for the achievement (100k copies sold in a week in a foreign country).

they proved yet again to the doubters.