• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
xichigo

[2010.11.30] KARA, First Asian girls group to break 100k in album sales in the first week in six years and nine months

127 posts in this topic

I'm so proud of KARA!!! KARA HWAITING!! :] More power to you guys!! we will still support you through out!

Go Kara!!!!

I know they would not disappoint us!!!

they are really the BEST of the BESTS!!!!

:hyper::accomplished:

Kara has finally show their true powers in Japan haha

I feel so proud of them

I even bought the album as well!

super daebak!!!having goosebumps while reading this!!! :jogging: :jogging: :jogging:

im over elated knowing KARA has already established their existence in JAPAn in a short period of time!!

it took 2 yrs in korea, and more or less 3 months in japan since debut!!

BEST NIKCUF FIVE! So happy that Kara has come this far, 100k+ is no small feat for anyone else. Now I wish I had one of those shirts...

awesome news waiting for my copy of girl talk to arrive

hope there success in japan transfers to korea too and they win some awards

WOWOWEEEE!!!! THAT IS SUPER DUPER AWESOME!!!!!! U GO GIRLS! FEELS REALLY PROUD TO BE A KAMILIA! hope whatever other albums that they publish will continue to be top chart hitters!

this so great! i hope their future album will also sale wells not only in japan and korea but all around the world ;)

So proud of our girls ! They trully deserve it !

I still can't believe they are not nominated as best rookie group

But the most important for us is to celebrate this great news

I knew one day KARA would be able to sell 100K for 1st week

But I have never imagined it would happen so fast lol.

KARA is soooo cooooooollll!!! love it! i hate oricon charts! they always just show how much johnny's members can sell! totally annoys me! now kara shows them off!! woooooo!!

daebak !!

congrats kara all your hard work paid/pays off !! :thumbup:

Congratulations the girls! Six years and nine months, that's a pretty long time. I am truly proud of the girls!

They deserve this. I'm happy the girls are doing well in Japan. Kara fighting!

another record break by Kara~ 107K in a week! thats jjang!

lol really proud to be a kamilia ^^

Yay...:) Kara Hwaiting, i hope that Kara will continue to soar the Oricon Charts. Kara Hwaiting..Nicole Hwaiting:)

KARA DAEBAK!!

omg this is awesome, so proud of our girls <3 they did good job so far in japan ^o^

thanks for sharing this :D

SWEET!!! woot!~ KARA JJANG yeah yeah!~ :satisfied:

the girl's are awesome and they did really well!!! I couldn't be any prouder :touched:

congrats to them! their hardwork really paid off!! :thankful:

Kara is such an amazing group and I really like the beat of their songs. Glad that they made such a breakthrough in the Japanese music industry.

Yay!!! It's nice to see Kamilias from Japan giving KARA the love and support they so greatly deserve!

May KARA continue to break more records and soar to greater heights ^^

feel so glad and happy for them! they've been working so hard for this. Go KARA!