Kara in the Top 30 female idols rankings

korean00

every polls or votings are controversial because every fans will want their idols to be included or top placed. though it was unofficial or mainly for news value, i really want to know what do they mean by "top"? well-liked?

• 1 month later...

well at least Goo Hara is on top 10. but i was expecting her on the higher rank.

i am not surprised if SNSD's ranks were higher, they are more popular cuz of their company.

Lee Hyori is on top 1 cuz they have to honor her cuz she's a legend already.

i'm still not satisfied with the result.

I thought Yoona would have been #2 instead of Taeyeon.

And despite Wonder Girls' MIA, Sohee is still quite high on the list.

I actually found Eugene! That's a relief :D

I was looking for Yoo Eun Hye, but then remembered she wasnt well liked cause she was chubby back then.

So glad that all of KARA made it on the list~

ah really? Taeyeon?? Oh im not surprised bcos they has the most fans in korea.. but i still dont like them lol dont get me wrong :P

yeah at least as a group KARA made it to the top 30.. Sandara Park!! Hehe I was expecting her on the higher rank , she's cute one~

every polls or votings are controversial because every fans will want their idols to be included or top placed. though it was unofficial or mainly for news value, i really want to know what do they mean by "top"? well-liked?

probably a typical popularity poll lol :P

even if its a talent poll, it'll still end up as a popularity poll anyways. everyone's biased after all :) (well most of us)

well at least all kara members appeared in the poll so that's good...

but wow it seems like Finkl is still going strong after so many years xD

• 1 month later...

taeyon being 2nd did not surprise at all

but tiffany being 8?..

while hara is on 10?..

that makes me sad!

6:Goo Hara(kara) (SNSD) 47099

7:Sun Ye(WG) 45002

8:Tiffany (SNSD) 44113

9: Eugene(SES) 40946

10:JESSICA 38880

i like this much better :)

First off, Fin.K.L is undoubtedly legendary. It's been so long since they disbanded, and they weren't even together for long. Of course, Queen Hyori gets first place in yet another poll. :thumbup1:

As for the rest, we can witness the power of WonSoKa. Unfortunately, KARA still comes in last of these big 3 girl groups. On the bright side, all five made the top 30 (barely).

Almost all famous girls group, talking about SNSD, KARA, WG and 2NE1 dominated that poll. Even the 9 member group SNSD, all of them were in. Like KARA, all 5 were there. Wasn't surprised that Yoona led SNSD and Hara for KARA. I'm surprised that Gyuri almost didn't made the list.. I wonder why..

I actually don't have any complaints about the results! just glad that all 5 of them got in :P

buuut, Hyoyeon higher than Nicole and Gyuri? :o no offense, but I didn't expect that..

hi. the reason I think Hyoyeon got higher votes than nicole and gyuri is that SNSD is still way more popular, even their least popular member gets in higher. the fans are to be thanked that Hyo got those votes. in terms of fan base, still SNSD holds the thrown. I think that's the answer.

Edited by red4summer
merged. avoid consecutive posts.