1. 1. Your Favorite Kara Member

• Gyuri
    • Seungyeon
    • Sunghee
    • Nicole
    • Ji Young
    • Hara
    • All

I like nicole..she is like the shikshin of the group.. I love how her eyes seems to "sparkle" when food is mentioned...

when she was a guest on IY, invited by Hara...the first thing she asked was whats there to eat.. and when she was on family outing.. she almost squealed with delight when she woke up and saw SNSD's Tiffany making French Toast..

So adorable..

No brainer for me, but I really love them all. Every member has their own unique special personality n perks that it's so hard to single out one specifically. So hard if I was to pick only 1.

seungyeon is definitely my favorite!!!because of her irresistible eye smile!!! :thumbup:

but i also like the other members..

like gyuri because for me she is the best example of a leader..

nicole- super multi-talented!!! - can do rapping, singing and dancing!!!

sunghee-because of her very powerful voice!!

hara- because of her dancing skills also and her prettines(no doubt about that!)

and jiyoung- the cutest maknae ever!!

• 2 weeks later...

to be honest, i really think Kara is a well-rounded group that i like all the members, as oppose to other groups where i might like some members more than others.

when i first got to know Kara, Hara was the one that caught my attention, although it was only a short time when i really was interested in the whole group and appreciate very member. For that reason, i picked "all" as my favourite :inluv:

• 2 weeks later...

Favorite to me means the one who's slightly above the rest ^^

But of course I'm a Kamilia because I have mad love for ALL OF THEM.

But of course there might be someone who's above the rest. In my case, it changes depending on who I'm usually finding THE most attractive or the one I see the most at the moment.

Right now it's Hammie for me. Weird cause she was my first favorite ^^

I've gone through everybody (meaning everyone has been my favorite for a certain amount of time) and I'm back to Ham again ^^