1. 1. Your Favorite Kara Member

• Gyuri
    • Seungyeon
    • Sunghee
    • Nicole
    • Ji Young
    • Hara
    • All

it used to be Jiyoung ever since that one episode of Family Outing she came on as a guest.

but now its Nicole cause of Heroes. and its gna stay that way.

forever.

Edited by EJM

• 2 weeks later...

I was first a fan of nicole because shes awesome, then Seungyeon who i found to be extremely cute, then Gyuri because she looks beautiful doing anything and is hilarious , then hara from watching invincible youth.

So i can't really say i have a favorite since i've come to like all of them since they all are the best.

(Recently become a fan of Ji Young's cuteness:)

Edited by atl2006

I'm new kamilia here ^^ and I have to say I love watching Gyuri on shows, she's amazingly funny and witty lol!!

So yup, she's my fave member, but Nicole is also awesome too, but it's still Gyuri for me~ but I have a fear that I'll be changing my faves in the future because I'm just starting to know them D: still, if it's Kara it's all good xp

i love em all, so it's hard to chose one most fav member..but i think i'll choose the cute maknae coz she's so funny in any ways and always to keep a positive aura around her