1. 1. Your Favorite Kara Member

• Gyuri
    • Seungyeon
    • Sunghee
    • Nicole
    • Ji Young
    • Hara
    • All

I changed rather often between Nicole & Seungyeon, but eventually Hara came out of nowhere and become my favorite.

I think its due to her speed and strength. Goosain Bolt :)

• 2 weeks later...

sorry...reposting it because i forgot to enable notification of replies:

out of curiosity (and love for Gyuri), does Gyuri have a lot of antifans in Korea in comparison to fans? it's kind of a weird question, but I'd like to find out if Gyuri gets more love for her concept than criticism...if there's tons more love than hate, then I'd be really glad. Can someone please tell me?

sorry...reposting it because i forgot to enable notification of replies:

out of curiosity (and love for Gyuri), does Gyuri have a lot of antifans in Korea in comparison to fans? it's kind of a weird question, but I'd like to find out if Gyuri gets more love for her concept than criticism...if there's tons more love than hate, then I'd be really glad. Can someone please tell me?

^Well if you were talking about the "goddess" image, I think fans really like it since its also fans who gave it to her. But for people who does not know Gyuri, I think it also not a bad thing, since people will start searching "who is this mighty girl"? (Gyuri said that herself I think)

but to compare love and hate... I can't exactly say,hahaha.. maybe somebody has more satisfying answer xD