1. 1. Your Favorite Kara Member

• Gyuri
    • Seungyeon
    • Sunghee
    • Nicole
    • Ji Young
    • Hara
    • All

at first i loved seungyeon the most because of her eye smile, but after knowing all the members a little more, i think gyuri became my fav. i dont care what people say about her "arrogance" because she has none, shes just hella confident and i love that about her. not to mention shes a goddess haha :) i adore all the members though, but the allmighty leader is currently my love!

Definitely Nicole. From afar she looks like another cute, innocent girl. But honestly, I love her toned, athletic body. I mean, she has some seriously tight thighs. Not to mention, the way she twists her butt is so sexy and hard to imitate. I watched the first few episodes about her going to college; I can watch her all day long. :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

My fave is Gyuri, she looks beautiful with and without makeup. I also like her "womanly" charm, her persnality specifically her "goddess" persona but in reality she's a humble person. A close second will be Hara, I think she's the prettiest one, her doll-like looks. She's not only beautiful on the outside but inside as well, she's hardworking and witty.

Hahaha my favourite member is NICOLE JUNG!!!!

I have no idea but maybe cause of variety shows her limited korean makes everything sounds funny and weird

Especially the time when she was on Star golden bell. I wonder how would anyone guess the words.

I have never seen anyone dream of food or rather eat than sleep hmm. hahaha