1. 1. Your Favorite Kara Member

• Gyuri
    • Seungyeon
    • Sunghee
    • Nicole
    • Ji Young
    • Hara
    • All

Voted for Seungyeon. I like them all, but Seungyeon is definitely take a special place for me.

Why?

1. She is pretty in every single way

2. Eventhough she is cute, when I see Lupin there is so much charisma that overflowing from her

3. Her voice can melt me into liquid

4. And she is just.... SEUNGSATIONAL

• 5 months later...

In the beginning i already search all options button ^_^

I like them all cos ... (think hard) sometimes each members give their charms in a kind of way... at the very first I like Hara.. and then Nicole with her butt dance XD and then Hammie with non-ending cute and dorky behavior. And then jiyoung with her massive aegyo attacks >_< and then Gyuri who took my attention when i search for Karaya pictures.. she looks so different in the photoshoot >_< Goddess indeed ..

but now... I adore Gyuri and Nicole.. and then Hammie XD

Have to say nicole is my favorite, even though all of them are great. But nicole is just so adorable with her mannerisms and she can dance so well, also she is so friendly and seems like a great person

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Goo Hara!

She is my favorate because she try all of her best to be popular and she is not just pretty but also a good girl she is honest and also friendly and eventhought she makes mistake in stage she just smile and try to act that nothing happended and most importantly I like her because she is GOO HARA ! : >

*Sorry for wrong grammar!

I ahve to say that in the beginning, it was all about HARA, she was sooo slinky and sexy! then when I began watching the PVS, I fell more in love with Seongyeon, shw was so cute!.\ Then when I began watching the variety shows I started loving Nicole and Gyuri, they were so cool and mature,(and Nicole so witty and charismatic!)and then when I began watching Invincible Youth, it became Jiyoung. I REALLY LOVE ALL OF THEM!!!!

• 1 month later...

My bias has changed three times...from Goo Hara - cause of Invincible Youth Season 1, to Nicole - cause of Heroes and then to Jiyoung - cause of IY2, she's really adorable especially when she smile, just like a baby :tongue: ...but still I love them all...lolx...KARA members are all jjang!! :D

My no. 1 bias in KARA is Goddess Gyuri but to tell the truth I really really love all of them, so I voted for all. Each one of them really have a special talent or feature that makes them so interesting and lovable ♥