• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Love KARA

Your Favorite Kara Member (Describe)

FAVORITE KARA MEMBER   1,129 members have voted

1. 1. Your Favorite Kara Member

• Gyuri
    • Seungyeon
    • Sunghee
    • Nicole
    • Ji Young
    • Hara
    • All

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

843 posts in this topic

Of course its Jiyoung. her cuteness along with her growing sexiness. those beautiful eyes and smile. Our Goddess-Empress will one day return to her rightful place and rule the world!! AHAHAHAHAHA!! :devil:

Edited by Deaththekid

I wasnt really in to kpop but i watched variety shows. Saw Hara on IY first and liked her but when i watched Heroes i totally fell in love with Nicole :nc4: she's basically the best girl-next-door you can find in the industry or anywhere else on earth :) really want to see her come on a variety show as a guest or even as a permanent member maybe :P but in an interview she said she dislikes or is afraid of variety show appearances because people always make fun of her speech. I find her little mistakes and accent cute and funny and i know the MCs just wanna give her a character and buy her air time but repeatly poking fun at her speech does have an effect on her :( she's trying really hard to master the korean language even with her busy schedule which makes her all the more lovable

Jiyoung all the way !!! :shining: Her cuteness is unmatched ! :jyc4: hahahaha..

And she is the best in reality show.. :thumbup:

Kang Jiyoung, Daebak !! :gemcheer:

I really really Like Jiyoungiee! all of them are pretty and cute but for me Jiyoung is the cutest! :jyc3:

KARA JJang

I really can't decide. I think I'm Nicole biased, but then I REALLY love Gyuri too. But then when I think of the other members I'm undecided again lol. Since Nicole is so popular, I'll say Gyuri.

I voted for Seungyeon. She's my favorite because she has an awesome voice, and she looks really pretty!

I loved her solo the best too. It gave me goosebumps. (:

one for all, all for one... KARA is one and I choose all LOL^^

not because I'm pure Kamilia, it's because I can tell which one.. all are great, of course!! because they're KARA

I WILL FOREVER GOO HARA FAN :gemheart:

I really love all six of them and each of the members has an equivalent room in my heart :gemheart:

GOO HARA because she is sooooooooo pretty and she can also can do sexy and cute in a same time..

I Like Jiyoungie Because, She Is The Cutest Member I Seen Before. :)

i was going to choose "all" but i think the moments where i have hara as my biased are more frequent when i love them all equally :)

Gyuri for me. As it is with all my biases, there is just something that pulls me to her, just a pure instinct from my body and mind I guess.

ughhh..I go back and forth between Hara and Nicole but this time I voted for Hara..they are my aces though..1a and 1b

Of course "all" is my choose... Because I only know a formula: "Gyuri+Seungyeon+Sunghee+Nicole+Hara+Jiyoung=KARA!!!" as we stay together, we can own our KARA's power.......

I voted for Nicole, she is my #1 and i love anything from her.

I love the other members too, and sometimes the rank is changing (but no changing rank for Nicole :gemshout: )
And for now i think is Nicole #1, and Seungyeon #2 :gemhappy:

Hara and Nicole!! But I love all of KARA!!

Edited by Kae Kamilia

Very tuff to decide went with Seungyeon

Because I prefer her voice the most but I also really like Nicole too

they're all great :)

Hi everyone!

My favourite is Han Seungyeon, while Jiyoung is a close second. But I still like all of them. Not only are they cute and dorky, but they are not afraid to show their real selves, especially when food is concerned :hihi:

aaah! i should've choose nicole..! eh should i just choose jiyoung? seungyeon? hara? gyuri?

well then.. i'll choose them all!!  :gemhappy:

1 person likes this