1. 1. Your Favorite Kara Member

• Gyuri
    • Seungyeon
    • Sunghee
    • Nicole
    • Ji Young
    • Hara
    • All

It's hard to tell who is my favourite ......

Sometime I love Nicole 4D react

Sometime I love Goddes-confident of Gyuri

Sometime I love Jiyoung's cute face

Sometime I love doll-like Hara

Sometime I love attractive-smile Seungyeon

sometime I love best voice Sunghee

But I always love all of them

kekekeke

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tweety Tweety Tweety FTW~!!!

Nicole is ♥♥♥ Srsly. ;P

She was the first member of Kara I've noticed and made me try out their music. ^^, It helps that Nicole's constantly in variety shows so I got to know her personality better and her mannerisms. Plus the fact I have the same birthday as her, as in same year kinda helps xD

While she might not be as stunningly gorgeous as compared to others, say Gyuri, Nicole has her own kind of beauty that shines out from the others.

Sunghee was my favorite. To be honest KARA was my favorite of the "new" girl groups but I lost interest after Sunghee left. But Nicole brought me back again so she's my favorite now. Ideally I would like to have Sunghee comeback and go ahead and make it a 6 member group.

Nicole! Nicole! Nicole! Nicole! Nicole! Nicole! Nicole! Nicole! Nicole! Nicole! Nicole! Nicole! Nicole! Nicole! Nicole! Nicole! Nicole! Nicole! Nicole! Nicole! Nicole! Nicole! Nicole! Nicole! Nicole! Nicole! Nicole!

Mmkay. I'll stop lol. I kinda like all the members, but I like Nicole a "bit" more lol.

• 2 weeks later...

I love all of them but to choose one, I choose Ji Young the Youngest, she is just too adorable to not love! Besides that, her randomness does not lose out with her strong charisma!

Haha, and she recently has this devilish look, during Imusician photoshoot on what she did to gyuri..

Yea, Just adorable.

i love all the members, especially when they all together, if they are together the members feed off each other with every aspect of comments and facts that are very interesting and cute, especially when the members band together against their leader gyu ri when shes acting all goddess like lol